She's..What?

Please answer these questions! 

Would you guys read a boyxboy? That means a boy love boy story. 

Can we get this book to 100,000 reads and 2,000 votes before it ends? :) 

Will you go read the sequel to this? :D I promise it's full of drma ;) 

I laid awake on my bed. You know how big it is? Very now that Karla wasn't on my left. I missed her head on my chest and the way she bit her nails. I missed how I told her to stop. 

The bed was so big without her. I tossed and turned, trying to get to sleep. But what was the use? I couldn't sleep without her soft voice saying goodnight to me. 

I looked around and spotted the dark figure of her guitar case. I took it out and fingered the strings delicately. 

"When you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you." I sang. It was Karla's favorite song. She would sing it to me softly sometimes. To me, it was like a lulluby. Her sweetvoice. God, I need her the most now. "And when you're gone, the face I came to know is missing too." 

I never expected this day to happen. Where was she? Did she get kidnapp? Should I call the police. Tear swelled up my eyes. What is she was d-d-dead? 

No, Justin. Have faith. She might hve just gone out for a walk. 

But how do you expect me to feel okay with this? I was dead worry. 

I put the guitar down and looked for my phone. Searching for the contact, it wasn't long til' I saw Chaz's number. yes, I haven't deleted it yet becasue no matter what and how much he did to us, I knew there was still a part of him that was the old Chaz. 

I pressed call and waited for him to pick up. 

He answered it but didn't say anything. 

"H-h-hey Chaz." I said, unable to control the tremble in my voice. "Wassup?" 

He couldn't have possibly got Karla because I could here his sister Brooklyn in the background shouting, "Is it Bieber! It's Bieber, I know it gimme the phone worm!" 

"Sorry, that's my sister." He said with a pause. I knew him. He was probably glaring at Brooklyn. "I'm at home, watching Tv. Why?" 

"Karla's lost!" I blurted out, more tears falling from my eyelids. "I just called to-" 

"To see if I kidnapped her right?" He interrupted me. His voice went cold. "I wouldn't, you know that." 

"I know, I'm sorry Chaz."

"No, I'm sorry."

"You what?" 

"Listen Justin," He started. "I should have never loved your girlfriend. It was wrong and knew it. I'm sorry.." 

I smiled. "I don't know if we can ever be the friends we use to be. But we can give it a shot, eh?" 

He chuckled. I missed him so much. "Defo." 

After awhile we hung up and I went down to see Selena and Ryan snuggling. Despite being together they didn't seem so happy. I was a bit more happier, I went up to them. "Wassup?" 

Selena and Ryan were staring at the Tv blanky even though it wasn't turned on. Ryan looked at me. "Justin, we need to talk." 

Talk? 

I sat down next to Selena as she nudged Ryan. "You tell him." She whispered. Tell me what? 

"Me and Selena have some news..." He said. His voice trailed on. 

Oh no. "Don't tell me, Selena is.." 

"Pregnant." Ryan finished. 

"You what? She's what? What?" I said loudly. selena frowned, pressing her ears. "What the hell Ryan! Why didn't you use protection." 

"I forgot okay!" He shouted. "I'm sorry! I didn't know what I was doing-" 

"You didn't know what you were doing?" I shouted back. "Are you crazy, Ryan? Do you know what will happen?" 

"I just know I won't be able to go to college and be a father at the same time." He said. He didn't shout it this time. He whispered.

I felt bad. I knew how much it meant to him. To his family. They were talking about it for ages. "Oh dude..."

"And Selena..she..her fans..the press.." He said, unable to talk properly.

"I cannot!" She said to Ryan. "I can't let them know."

I grabbed Selena's wrist. Firmly but not tight. "You can't have an abortion."

"And why not?" She questioned.

"Selly, Justin has a point." Ryan said. "Abortion is illegal, and it's a life."

"But-" She said but she knew it was wrong too. "What can I do then, Justin?" 

Karla's missing.

Selena's pregnant.

I can't do this.

A/N: Okay this was short but I didn't want everything to be crammed into one whole chapter. So next chappy, karla will be back!

So I guess Chaz's is good again. Or is it? ;)

He'll be back in the sequel.

YES! There WILL be a sequel and I need YOU to help think of a name!

I'll chose the best :)

So sadly, there will only be about 2-5 chapters left :(

It's finally coming to an end.

But again, there is a sequel.

Will you read it?

And would you guys read a boyxboy story? I recently got interested in writing one and wanted to know if you guys would read one.

10 votes and comments or I won't upload! (really, if you read this, then you might as well just do me a favor,eh?)  

Thanks and I love you!