The Stratford Boys are back.

Karla's POV 

Chaz. He would be with us. He would see me and Justin. He might just go crazy. I'm not trying to brag but...I know he isn't over me. Which is weird becuase I wasn't pretty, smart, fun or anything. 

"Justin, I can't.." I said, trying to hide my fear. His expression changed. He looked a bit annoyed. "Besides, I thought you and him had something." 

"Why I can't I have two of my best friends on board?" He said, a bit anger in her strong nd deeeper voice. "You can't boss me around, you know." 

"I wasn't going to! I just don't want to see him, that's all." I spattted back. 

"Then don't see him. Get off the tour then." He was suddenly acting so mean and annoying, it was creeping me out. I shot him a death glare. "Fine, then. Maybe I will." I said, storming into the room.

"Jeez..." I heard him mutter behind me as I shut the door. Justin didn't understand. I was in love with Justin but I didn't want to hurt Chaz. The last time we actually 'communicated' I told him to leave. I felt horrible. I wanted to be friends. But he wanted more. And that was something Justin could never understand.

I needed to admit, often I would think about making a new scar. But thinking of what my mom did scared the hell outta me.

I knew I was bipolar. Things would happen to me. We moment I was happy the next minute a was sad. The good thing is no one knew. Not even Justin. 

"Karla, open up." I heard him bang on my door. I ignored him but he just banged louder. Attempting to wipe my tears away, I opened the door but tears kept coming out. I stared a Justin's creased up face.

"Karla..." He whined, his look softened up. "I don't understand."

"That's just it, Justin." I said, blinking hard and praying tears on't come out. "You never understand."

"You never tell."

"You never listen!" I said, a little more louder. "Leave me alone." I said and slammed the door. I didn't bother locking it.

"Karla, please just tell me." He said. He didn't understand how I felt, and probably would never.

"No. It doesn't matter anymore." I said, lying on the bed and turning my head.

Justin's POV

I didn't understand what just happened. Suddenly, she snapped at me. Because of Chaz. CHAZ. Was she not over him?

"I need to talk to you." I said sternly. She ignored me for a moment, maybe she was pretending to sleep, but I could her little sniff. "Karla."

"What.." She finally mumbled, still not looking at me.

"Do you... still like Chaz?" I said, trembling a bit as my hand reached for her face. My heart would definitely shatter, if she said yes. But she shook her head sadly, I knew there was something wrong.

"Why are you acting like this then?" I said,  the lights were off, so I couldn't really see her, but I knew she was crying.

"I told him to leave." Her voice shatted as she spoke. "I saw how hurt he was. He told me that he only truly loved me. And now...I can't face him."

I leaned into to her, crossing my legs. "I don't want to see you like this Karla. Who knows, maybe Chaz found someone else? Knowing him, he'll probably be over it."

"I know.." She whispered. "I'm sorry."

"Don't say that, you have nothing to be sorry about."

"It's just, Chaz is like every probelm in my live." She said. "There's alway something bad, that happens to me." Suddenly, I became the greatest listener and we became best friends as she slowly revealed how she felt. About Chaz, Jasmine, her mom, her dad. And..me. "Why does this have to happen to me.."