Where are you now.

I can't believe it! Karla and Justin never had a first date where they sat down and talked about what they liked, there family secrets and stuff like this. o_O I blame the writer for this -_- 

GET THIS BOOK TO 80, 000 reads and 1,200 votes or I won't upload :(((((((( 

I squirmed as Selena pinched my shoulder. "Simmer down, Karly, we're trying to make you look perfect here." She said as her eyeshawdow brush flickered across my eyelids.

I bit my lips as she called me that. No one but my dad eer called me that. To him it was just a stupid nickname but to me, it meant the world that he gave me a special name. 

Karla - I didn't even know how my parents came up with the name. I supposed my mother use to love me, when I was young so she named me after my grandmother, Karline. My grandma was beautiful and I'll never be half as pretty. 

I waited patiently as Selena did my makeup. I must've looked like a clown because she used different kinds of shades. 

"Done!" She finally said and passed me a mirror. 

I looked at myself, expecting all sorts of colors on my face. You see apart from a little bit of concealer and eyeliner plus my favorite lipgloss I had no idea about makeup but Selena did and she made me look like...me. I looked completely the same expect there was this glow, shining from m cheeks. I looked, nice... "How on earth did you make me look like this?" 

She laughed. "I'm a wizard." She said and I laughed. Alex Russo the makeup wizard, who knew? 

When she left for a drink I rubbed a little makeup off. Better. I slipped into a thong and my small dress. I didn't know why I wore one, I just did. It made me felt more confident...like something would happen tonight. 

Oh shut up, even if Justin was planning something, you know you're just going to ruin it! The voice inside me sneered. 

As much as I hated to admit, it was right. I was afraid, ever since the incident. 

I started having second thoughts about the date but Selena assured me that it would be the best night ever. 

"Have a nice time, Karla." Selena said as I walked out of the room. I turned around and threw her a small smile. "Wait!" She called, with a worried look. Teh shook her head sadly, "Nothing.. just have fun okay?" 

"Okay." I said and I made my way downstairs, expecting to see Justin. But the Television was turned on with no one watching it. I turned it off, looking around for Justin. Wait...he didn't ditch, did he? No..he would never. I reassured myself. There was a pink memo slip, with his picture on it. 

Meet me down at the beach. :) 

It said. 

I smiled and picked it up. There was another note. 

Just a pair of gorgeous shoes to fit into the gorgeous maiden's feet. 

I blushed. He went to Forever 21 just to buy me the shoes I've been wanting. I slipped into it, chucking my hideous red high tops somewhere in the corner. I couldn't wait. 

I was a bit nervous. A lot actually. But, it was just Justin, right? The guy I have know for more than a year. I took a deep breath, walking the usual road down the beach. It wasn't that far. We lived near the beach so it was good. 

I heard footsteps. That didn't belong to me. I turned around to see who was there but the whole street was empty. I was the only one there. That was how horror movies started only I wasn't in a horror movie. I had a date.