Romance Revenge

ENJOY THE MOVIE. OH WAIT. THIS ISN'T A MOVIE. 

What's happening to me and Karla? For days we didn't talk. It's been 3 days since the restaurant incident. I'm worried. She seemed so angry at me, yet her face had no expression. She stared at me blankly for a few seconds, before looking away. After that, she refused to look at me. 

Yet with Chaz and Ryan, she seemed like her oldself again. They always made her laugh, yet me, being her boyfriend, made her more sad. 

Oddly, she's been wearing her old winter t-shirts again. She hair was always covering her beautiful face. I knew that. It was so familiar.... What the hell was going on? 

I blamed myself. So much. 

I  really wanted to bang my head on something hard and became unconsiouse for a while but no. I got up and started changing into my clean white t-shirt and skinnies. 

I headed out the door and climbed into my Rangie. I didn't really know where I was going. I just needed to get out off the damn tour bus anf do something. 

"Hey Kenny?" I said, dialing and calling Kenny. "Is Usher around?" 

"Yes, actually." He said. "He's coming for your tour." 

I smiled, and that's something I never do now. "Awesome." He hung up and I kept driving. I was humming to this new thing I recently wrote, everynight. 

I knew where I was drving. 

I man-hugged Kenny and Usher before heading instead the studio. 

"Yo man." Usher said. "Whatup?" 

I showed him my messy song sheets. He nodded in approval. "Seems like good stuff." 

I gave him a grin. I was beginning to feel better already. New music cheered me up so much. 

"~ Ohh Ohh Ohh .. and I pray

I just cant sleep tonight.
Knowing that things aint right.
Its in the papers, its on the tv, its everywhere that I go.
Children are crying.
Soldiers are dying
Some people don't have a home
But I know there's sunshine behind that rain
I know there's good times behind that pain, hey
Can you tell me how I can make a change
I close my eyes and I can see a better day
I close my eyes and pray
I close my eyes and I can see a better day
I close my eyes and pray

I lose my appetite, knowing kids starve tonight.
And when I sit up, cause my dinner is still on my plate.
Ooo I got a vision, to make a difference.
And its starting today.

Cause I know there's sunshine behind that rain
I know there's good times behind that pain, hey
Haven't tell me how I can make a change
I close my eyes and I can see a better day
I close my eyes and pray
I close my eyes and I can see a better day

I close my eyes and pray
For the broken-hearted.
I pray for the life not started
I pray for all the ones not breathing.
I pray for all the souls in need.
I pray. Can you give em one today.
I just can't sleep tonight
Can someone tell how to make a change?

I close my eyes and I can see a better day
I close my eyes and pray
I close my eyes and I can see a better day
I close my eyes and I pray

I pray ..

I close my eyes and pray .." 

I especially like the line 'I got a vision, to make a difference.' becuase I DID have a vision to make a differnce. 

Mom told me once, she had this dream when she was 16, that she would do something good to the world. Like make a change or something. But it never happened. She told me to make my life useful and do something good. 

And I will. 

"Wow, man." Usher said, coming in and slapping me hard on the back, in a friendly way. "It's awesome." 

"I hope so, I really like it." I said, I leaned on the wall and yawned. It was two o' clock. I was tired. 

"Let's get you home, ok?" Kenny mumbled. I could only nod and let him drive me home. 

 Karla's Pov

I sat crossed legs on the bed, worrying.  Where is Justin?  He seemed to disapear when I was in the shower. Weird. 

We're so distant now. It's not that I didn't want to rush over anf hug him. Because heck yeah I wanted to but I was worried. 

I didn't really know why I was worried. For some reason, I was scared that if we talked, I..or he would say something wrong. 

I touched my neck, to feel for the neckclace Justin gave me. 

It wasn't there! 

I looked around desperately, hoping to find it somewhere. But it wasn't anywhere. 

"My necklace..." I trembled, falling to the ground, I hit my arm but I didn't care, even if blood was gushing out. I needed my necklace...now. 

"Where is it........" I cried out loud, wailing.Iheard someone knock on the door. 

"Go away!" I shouted. It was Justin, and he was holding something. 

"My neckclace!" I cried, this time for happiness. I tried to get it from Justin but he grinned and held it up. He was taller that me now, besides he climbed unto the bed. 

"Justin!" I let out a small giggled and collasped on him and started to ticlke him. 

"Ok, I surrender." He said, he turned me around and clasped the neckclace.

 He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheeks. "I missed you." Justin whispered to me. 

I whispered it back. Later on, he helped me put a plaster on my elbow. 

I hope he doesn't know that I cut for him. 

I love you Justin. 

Chaz's Pov 

I saw everything. After I helped Jasmine to get a cab, and after she frequently reminded me to give her the dirty deets, I saw Justin  slip out of the bus. He gave me a weird look, like he was...jealous? I couldn't help smirk. 

The bedroom door was slightly opened. I saw Karla sitting on the bed, her hair was wet and she was wearing a short sleeve. She almost never wears them, especially infront of Justin. 

I took my camera, taking shots of her plastered wrist. Ifelt guilt, but it didn't stop me from taking the pictures. 

I pretended to watch the damn tv. It was boring ok!

I heard a thud, and a Karla, on the ground. She was wailing. I wanted to rush in and help her up, but she would know that I've been looking at her. 

She was crying for some neckclace, I guess Justin gave it to her. 

It's been a while, I started to wonder what Justin was doing outside? Cheating? I laughed to myself. 

He came back, giving me another weird look. 

"What?" I said. 

He shook his head. "N-Nothing.." 

Then I heard Karla, she said she loved Justin. 

I'm getting my revenge. No matter what. 

**** 

I'd like to apologize for not uploading for ages. I found it really hard to do this chapter. Anyways....next chapter will be interesting (drama starts xD) 

Being a little bitch again. 

10 comments ~ 10 votes ~ 200 reads. 

Please?