Come Home To Me

"I can't do this." I said as I attempt to knock on Selena's door.

"Dude, your going to go in there, win Karla back and come out with her ok?" Kenny assured me as he pushed me back to the door. Kenny was my bodyguard and my everything else. He was the only one that didn't get mad at me, instead giving me advice. I nodded. "Let's do this." I whispered.

I knocked on the door. No one answered. I looked at Kenny worriedly. He handed me the keys and I took a deep breath as I unlocked the door. I opened it wide, no one was in the living room.

"Maybe she isn't home." I said to Kenny who crossed him arms "Go!" He shoved me gently.

I walked around Selena's house, it was so wide and quiet. I could here my footsteps as I searched for Karla.

"Excuse me?" Someone said and I jumped. It was one of Selena's cleaning ladies. "Who are you?" She said holding a pan.and shaking.

"Don't worry! I'm a friend of Selena. I'm Justin."

The maid shook her head. "Miss told me you were douchbag."

"Please..I need to make thing alright with my girlfriend, Karla." I explained, persistent to see her now.

The maids face softened, "Hunny, what don't you say so." She said with her southern accent. "She's in her room, upstairs turn left."

I shot her a smile, "Thank you." I walked up the stairs becoming more nervous and nervous.

Karla's POV

I was laying on the bed listening to 'Like a G6' singing along to the girl parts with the volume high up. I saw a hand trying to open the door but the door was stuck so the 'hand' was banging on the door. I clutched a pillow looking at the 'hand' try and come in.

"Let me in Karla." I heard a muffled voice. The 'hand' suddenly banged the door and opened it. I threw as many pillows and the hand and covered myself with a blanket.

"Karla, it's me! Justin." He said as I dropped the pillow and covered my mouth.

"Justin, I'm so sorry." I said, forgetting for a moment we no longer had a thing. "Wait, why are you here?" Justin looked down, I could see his hazel-nut eyes turn blue. "I'm so sorry Karla. For everything."

I let go of his hand. "Why Justin? Why did you do that to me?" He looked at me like a sad puppy. "I'm sorry.."

"I'm tired of hearing sorrys Justin!" I shouted. "I want to know why!"

"I don't know, I don't know why I was being so stupid." He said as a prick of tear fell down his cheeks. I leaned over to him and wiped the tears away. "Maybe we weren't meant to be." I said softly, choking back my tears.

He stared at me, "Karla, give me a chance. I'll proved to you I'm the right guy for you. Please Karla."

I stared at him for a while and Justin stared back. Suddenly he took my hand and bent down "Please Karla, I beg you. I'll do anything." There was so many tears and sadness in his eyes.

"Please Justin get up." I said. "You know I love you."

I saw his face lit up. I shook my head sadly. "Please leave Justin." He ooked at me for a long while, refusing to leave. I rushed into the bathroom, escaping from him. I slowly slip down and was banging my head on the door. In the corner of my eyes I saw a razor, shaking I picked it up...creating a scar on my pulse. I stared at it for a while not realizing I was hurting myself.

All I could think of is the time Mom carved a scar on the exaqct place.

What was I doing? I tried to washed the blood away. Biting my lips as I forced myself not to scream in pain. I felt an instant headache. I wanted to sit there and cry all day but I knew Justin would created a big fuss. I had to tak the kill pills in Selenas bathroom before walking out.

"Karla, before I leave, I want to peform this to you." He took his guitar and sat on the floor

Back into my arms
Home where you belong
Come home to me
Come home to me
If home is where you are
Then home is way too far away

TV light of blue and white
Just can’t fall asleep at night
Move over to the space where you should be
Even half way seem so far
Over mountains and diamond stars
Everybody has their own way home

Come home to me
Come home to me
Back into my arms
Home where you belong
Come home to me

Come home to me
If home is where you are
Home is way too far away

All my life I’ve dreamed of love
Never thought it would hurt this much
To kiss goodbye and wait for your return
So I’ll be strong and hold on to
A picture and a thought of you
Getting all the love that you deserve

So come home to me
Come home to me
Back into my arms
Home where you belong
Come home to me
Come home to me
If home is where you are
Home is way too far away

If home is where you are
Then home is way too far away

"Karla." Justin leaned in. "Please come home to me."

I shook my head and nodded. "I don't know. Please Justin, just leave."

***************************************************************************************************************

Next Chapter Karla and Justin will..................(Read and see) Meanwhile watch the video on the side.