Caitlin's Revenge

Another Short Chapter. Sorry, I know you guys want more but I wanted things to be really clear so you have the date next chapter and Caitlin on this. Enjoy! x 

*** 

"I can't believe you're leaving." I said, pouting a bit as I helped Justin tugged his suitcase downstairs. 

He flipped his floppy hair and bared me a small smile. "I know but I have to grasp this opportunity or I meant never have the chance of getting known anymore." He said. I nodded my head. I understood completely, it was something he had always wanted. as his girlfriend, how could I say no. 

"I'll miss you." I said and touched his hand. It was cold, showing all signs that he was nervous. He tugged me closer, kissing my lips. 

Last Kiss. 

For days, the only thing I looked forward to was video chatting and IMing him. It was all I thought about. I was glad he hadn't forgot about Stratford, or the people in it. 

"Hey geuss what." I said excitedly one day on the phone. "We might be moving to LA!" 

"That's amazing." He exclaimed. I could almost hear the smile on his face. It was so good to hear his voice. "I go there a lot, so I'm sure we'll see each other." 

I took a deep breath. "Justin, I love you." I whispered. 

"I love you too." He whispered back. "Oh yeah, good news! I'm coming back to Stratford for a few weeks or months. I'm judging the Stratford Star and after that, I'm taking a little break." 

I pouted. "But-but I'm leaving for Hawaii, the day after tomorrow!" 

There was a small silence. "Oh well...I guess I'll just have to see you in LA, right?" 

*hangs up* 

I sighed and hanged up. A small tear rolled down my cheeks. "But I love you..." 

But I love you, Justin. Why did your career have to go in our way? 

It wasn't until I got back from Hawaii (worst trip ever). I saw it. With my own eyes. This Karla girl and Justin. 

Then I saw something else. Jasmine Villegas and Justin. 

The pain stayed in my heart, it went with me, no matter where I went. 

I did everything I could to get rid of it. I dated, I partied, I drank. But it never left me in fact it grew worse. As Justin got more and more famous, finally even going on a world tour, there was at least one piece of news about him. It was hard getting over him but finally, I met Jesse. 

Jesse; Beach blond hair, blue eyes. A typical surfer boy I thought at first. 

But he was more than that. 

"Cay?" He turned around and looked at me with those intense eyes at Math class one day. 

"Yes?" I asked, looking up. 

"Here." He said and he threw me a small note. 

Thinking it was for the girls behind me I curiously opened it to find in italic To Caitlin and a little heart scribbled on top of the "i" 

To Caitlin: 

If there is something then at least just say it
I wanna know what this could mean for us
What do you have when it happens?
I think they call it love

I'll take a breath and let my feelings show
Cause we're exploring territories never known
Like the first time you sing
And all of the happiness it brings 

Carry my love through all the seasons. 

I love you CatyBoo 

Love, Jesse :) 

My heart melted a bit, impressed that he knew Sarah Geronimo. I looked up again, to see him anxiously looking back. I never really noticed him. He was cute and popular, I never really bothered to take the time to get to know him. But as we stared into each others eyes, I couldn't help but wonder. "Could it be?" 

For a few long months me and jesse became the "it" couple. Everyone would be use to us, making out near the lockers, passing notes and texting love quotes in class. 

I forgot about Justin for a good andsolid three month. 

I sat in Jesse's room, things getting pretty heated. We were supposed to do hw but once Ms. Parkers footsteps stepped out of the house we began making out. 

His fingers worked his way to my front, unbuttoning my checked shirt. 

I smirked. "What are you doing Jess?" 

"Working my magic." He said, giving me a flirty smile. He started kissing me again and I pulled his pants down, hungry for his love. 

I took of my purity ring ever since, well, in front my family i wore it but ever since then we had a routine, thrice a week. 

And that's when I realize, he was using me. For sex. 

"I can't believe you!" I sobbed infront of him. "Sex really? So you never loved me?" 

"Caty, I'm not using you for sex!" He persisted, despite the fact that I knew he was cheating on me, using me. I grabbed his phone, checking his messages. 

Sext. "What the actual fuck Jesse? Sexting? That's it we're over." I screamed, a little too loud. 

I sobbed the whole night, no one was here to comfort me, not even my parents. They knew I wasn't a Gods child anyomre, neglecting me eversince. 

My most thrustworthy friend? The chipped mirror in my bathroom and diet pills. 

I couldn't stop doing it, as much as I tried. My thoughts, angers and problems seemed to disappear for a while and those were the happiest times of my long day.

 I thought of going to rehab. 

But what's the use? 

It's not like i'll see Justin there. 

I let go of Jesse, but I'll never let go of Justin. 

I clutched the hospital sheet angrily as the memories pass. He said forever and always! 

But now, I sat on a hard hospital bed, all because I did something to get over someone. 

I wished I had never survive this accident. 

"Caty? Are you feeling okay?" Mom rushed in suddenly, her warm hands caressing mine. "Baby I was worried sick! I thought you were d-d-d" She said but started tearing up instead. 

I hugged her tight. "Mom, I'm fine now." I told her. 

She sniffed. "The doctor said you can go out next week." 

I smiled. "That's great." 

Justin, I'm getting my revenge. 

_____________________________________________________________________

Yay! Another done! So I'm still organizing my thoughts for this surprised Cailtin appearence so if something happens in the next few chapter which isn't really according to the book, just tell me! :) 

Okay, I'm off! 20 votes and 10 comments!

xoxo

YouArePerfect