Must Read

Hi, my name is FanFQueen but you can call me FQ or LH. This is a book made purely from my imagination, so if you have any problems by the way I write this story than that is not my problem. This is for enjoyment and I do not have a set posting schedule. It is completely random.

This book is copyrighted. ©

Any forms of copying and or recreation of the story line and characters and is a felony. I own the characters and the plot, but any facts that may not be exact are not my problem. If anyone if found copying or recreating this story Wattpad will be notified and will be taken down. No parts of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without the written permission of the author. Septiplier: Teach Me Teach©

This book is purely for fun, and creative criticism is what I ask for. I have no editor so all of my grammar and language corrections are done by me. If you find any misspelled words or any grammatical errors put a comment by the paragraph and tell me. It is much appreciated. This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. 

This book is a work of teen fiction and will include: Suggestive Themes, Explicit Language, Abuse in the form of talking, and Romance. If you have problems with any of the following I suggest you do not read. If things in this story make you uncomfortable, I am sorry, but this is how it is written.

Abuse is not good and any form of it should be notified by a respected adult or someone you trust. If you have problems with bullying it is best to talk to someone about it to see if they can hello relieve part of the situation, or to stop it all together. If the bullying gets too much, make sure to contact someone immediately. It could save not only your life, but those around you. If someone you know is being abused or bullied please contact your local police or guardian for help. You could be their hero.

Now whose is ready to read some septiplier!!!!!!!