(7) Older Lady

The next morning
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jack...Jack wake up." I was half asleep and didn't want to wake up. I groaned and pulled the covers over my head. "Jack... you've got to wake up. Your late for school, Mr. Fischbach is going to be mad." with that I shot up out of bed and hit something hard.

"OWWW FUCK!!" Me and a voice said at the same time. I opened my eyes while I was rubbing where I hit something. 

"Oh My God! I'm so sorry! Mark are you okay!" I said quickly getting out of the bed and going up to him.

"Damn Jack... who knew your skull was so hard." He said looking at me trying to stifle a laugh.

"Sorry." I said looking down at my feet.

"Its fine Jack. You up now?" He asked laughing a little at the end.

"Yea." I said sheepishly.

"Want some breakfast?" He asked as we walked out the bedroom and followed him to his kitchen.

"No... the food I had yesterday was how much food I had in a two week span. So I'm not hungry." I said sitting down on a chair by the island.

"Can you at least eat a bar? I want to make sure your healthy. We are practically the same age, and you look so... thin.. its not a bad thing... I just want to make sure your safe." He said trailing off towards the end.

"Thanks for caring Mark." I said. "Are my clothes washed?" I asked him.

He was digging through his pantry when he spoke "No.. not yet. I planned to do them last night, but didn't get a chance. I'll start them before we leave. If they fit, you can wear mine." He asked shyly towards the end.

"Yea... no problem." I said looking out the window to try to hide the blush creeping up on my face.. 

He put a bar down on the counter and slide one to me. I picked it up and opened it. I ate slowly. I got through half the bar before I couldn't eat anymore. I picked it up so I could have it for when I have t leave his place and get hungry. This was a one night thing after all.... sadly. I mean I have money to get a hotel room, but I... do... things... and normally get kicked out for making to much... noise.

"I'll go get you some clothes. Be right back." He said leaving the kitchen showing his empty bar wrapper in the trash.

 I walked over to the window and looked out at it. It was going to be a sunny day today. The street was quiet. Birds were flying outside, and there were no dead rodents on the streets. Houses were painted nicely and had driveways. Grass was cut and neat, and trees and bushes were kept up.

"Okay... I got you some clothes." Mark said walking into the kitchen. He scared me and I jumped. I landed on my foot weird and fell down. I hit the ground with a loud thud.

"Oww... my arse!" I said getting up and rubbing it. Mark was laughing his ass off. "Thats not funny... it really hurt!" I said huffing at him. 

He handed me the clothes and stopped laughing. As soon as I stepped out the kitchen he started laughing again. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom. Well more like searched every door till I found one. I changed my clothes and fixed my hair to look presentable. I was given a blue flannel. Weird. But hey thats me! I had some ripped skinny jeans on and converse. I didn't wear socks with them. I made myself look more gay. But oh well. I walked out and eventually found my way to the kitchen were Mark was already dressed in his suit, tie, and fancy shoes. He was checking his phone... sigh... my friends are probably freaking out... oh well. I coughed and that got Marks attention. Damn he looked hot in that suit. If he had a big boner it would be noticed in his pants... I internally laughed at my minds way of thinking. 

"What can I do with the pajamas I borrowed?" I asked him.

"Oh. Just set them down on the island and I will get them later." He started picking up his teaching things, phone, charger, pen, pencil, and keys. "Ready to go?" He asked I nodded. We walked to the front door. He opened it and allowed me to go through first. "Oh.. Jack I forgot to feed and let Chica out. Be right back." He said walking back to the house. As I waited I looked around. I saw Marks neighbor, and elderly woman. She seemed to be carrying something heavy... to heavy for her weaker bones. I jogged up to her.

"'Ello Mam' do ye need help with the box?" I asked her. She looked up and squinted her eyes. 

"Oh.. yes... if you don't mind." She said putting the box down. I picked it up.. wasn't that bad. "That you sunny! Where are you from?" She asked.

"I'm from Ireland. Came to America years ago. Still kept ye old accent." I said. "Where would yu like it?" I asked.

"Oh.. by the cirb. Thanks for the help." She said. I walked to the cirb and lied it down gently. "Whats your name? I don't think I've ever seen you before." She said looking me up and down.

"Names Séan, but ye can call me Jack. And I jus had a problem with me... hotel room, and came to Merks house for the night." I said.

"Oh... Mark. Suck a gentlemen, he is. Did you know that he is gay?" She said. That stunned me for a sec, but before I could reply I heard Marks voice.

"Jack!? Where are you!" I heard Mark call out.

"Better go! Thanks for talking to me!" I said waving at the older lady.

"Thank you sunny! Hope to see you here more often. You'd be a good couple. I'm calling it!" She said practically yelling.

"Jack! There you are! Where were you?" He asked relived.

"Oh I was helping your elderly neighbor with a box. I said gesturing to the older lady. He blushed.

"Did she tell you anything?" He asked.

"N-no... why?" I said lying. HES GAY.. GGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

"Oh... nothing... she just can't keep her mouth shut.