(20) Thanks-For-Giving

IM NO LONGER WRITING SMUT! JUST SAYING BUT THE BOOK WILL GO ON AS USUAL. I PROMISE THAT! THIS BOOK WILL NOT GET UPDATED AS OFTEN, BUT IF YOUR LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO BE UPLOADED OFTEN LOOK FOR MY OTHER BOOKS NOT SEPTIPLIER.

It was about Thanksgiving time, and me and Mark where going to stay home. I was happy, school was going good, no one was suspicious of us living together, and Bob Wade and Felix supported me. Also the shipper lady next to us called me over after school one day.

~~~~~~~~ Jack's Time With The Shipper Lady~~~~~~~

 'Jack! My boy! Could you help me with something?' She yelled as I walked outside to get the mail. 

'Of course! What do you need?' I said running over to her. She smiled and brought me inside of her garage.

'I want you to take this.' She said picking up a cook book. I looked at her curiously. 'Don't give me that look!' She joked as she wobbled over to her garage door. 

'Why did you give me this Ms. Shipper?" ((YES FAM HER NAME IS REVEALED)) I asked her.

'To show how good of a cook you can be, and maybe you can get some loving' from your teacher over there.' She said winking as she grabbed an old broom and started sweeping.  I blushed and looked at her surprised. How did you know!? 'Jack, my boy, I've been around, I know he's your teacher. Just say its a woman's intuition.' She said as she started sweeping.

'I-I said that out loud... I'm sorry, but I will trust woman intuition more.' I apologized. She laughed and patted my arm because she was too short to pat my shoulder.

'No need. But yes head warning to a trust worthy woman's intuition. Now if you ever need to learn to cook to surprise him, let me know and come over and I'll teach you.' She said as she put the broom back on the wall. 'Just telling him your helping me clean out some things.' She said as she shut the garage door. I smiled and skipped back over to Marks, forgetting about the mail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Back to Present~~~~~~~~~~

Mark had to go to an annual teacher meeting so I decided that I would go learn to cook. Mark cooks all the time, plus in the long run it will help. I skipped over to her house, and started thinking. If we get married and have kids and- I stopped skipping and shook my head. No it'll never happen. I mean we will have to adopt kids, but- Wait what am I thinking. Stop it head!

I got to the front door and knocked. The door soon opened to Ms. Shipper.

'Hello Ms. Shipper, I've come to learn to cook.' I exclaimed happily. She smiled and ushered me inside.

'How did you get away from him? He never seems to want to let you go.' She asked me. I gave he a small smile and laughed awkwardly.

'Well, he's at a teacher meeting, so I stay home for a while by myself. Its actually kinda good that he left because I get to learn something new.' I said as we walked into her kitchen.

"Okay lets start with something simple... how about Mac 'n Cheese.' She said as she rummaged through her pantry. 'AHA! Okay lets get cooking.' She said.

~~~~~Time Skip To Ater They Are Done~~~~~

'I'm sorry for the mess... who knew this was soooo hard!' I said as I put my bowl in the dishwasher.

'No, you just get distracted thats all. Just focus on not getting distracted and you will get better.' She said as she dumped the burnt, over cooked, and ruined tries in the trash. 'Better get home to your boyfriend, I'm sure he'll be worried if you aren't there.' She said ushering me out the door. As I was walking towards our- wait- our EKKKKKKKKKKK FANBOY FOR LIFE... Ahem... sorry as I was walking towards OUR house Marks car pulled up in the drive way. I ran up to his car in time for him to roll down his window.

'Hello Beautiful.' He said.

'Hello hottie.' I said giggling.

'Why were you over at Ms. Shippers?' Mark asked.

'Oh... she was- She was making food for me since she knew last time I almost caught the house on fire.' I stated. He started laughing and smiled.

'Thats true, now how about a kiss when I get inside?' Mark asked me. I wiggled my eyebrows and nodded. He laughed and pulled his car into the drive way. I made my way to the garage door and opened it in time for Mark to get out of his car with his suitcase and make his way over to me. He kissed me on the cheek as he walked in and put his things on the counter in the kitchen. I pouted, that it! Are you serious!

'Jack come here.' Mark said calling from the living room. I walked to the living room to see him taking his tie off. I licked my lips. YUMM I love it when he does that. 'Come sit.' Mark said and patted the seat next to him. I made my way over and sat next to him. 'I missed you so much.' He said as he grabbed my chin and brought it closer to his face. I grabbed the tie and pulled him closer the rest of the way.

'Mmmm... Mark...' I moaned. It turned into a heated make out session between up and it felt good. Just like this. Slow. I also quit my job as a porno guy, for Mark. 

'Jack, I love you.' Mark said as he put my head in his hands. I blushed and looked down.

'M-Mark... I...' I started. I wasn't read... I'm sorry...

'Hey, your not ready yet, its okay. I just want you to know that I love you.' Mark said rubbing my hair. 

I smiled and him and we kissed... all... night.... long...