(3) Homework Trouble

One week had passed and I was officially in school for 5 days. Homework was rough in math already and I was having lots of trouble. I explored all the different math websites and youtube, but nothing helped. I swear I could not be independent when it came to math. I would need some serious help, so I guess getting myself in trouble again with Mark was what I was going to have to do. I had A+'s in all of my classes except math... which I had a C in. A high C might I add.  Like a 77. 

My friends and me had no classes together and out lunch and break schedules were completely different. I talked to them before school, but since they were on the opposite side of the campus, I never saw them. 

In homeroom for the past four days of school  I have been drawing sketches of Mark. Well not his full body just parts of his body. I can't really draw people. My other classes were easy, but I always hated going to math, not because of the teacher but because of how difficult it was. I just could't really handle it. One week in for school and I'm already failing a class. 

I went through the rest of my classes, and all my pencils were long gone, so I just used Marks bright red colored pencil. It had lots of bite marks on it, but I didn't mind. I bit on my pencil when I concentrated too. 

When I walked to my assigned seat and sat down Mark walked by and dropped something on my desk. I picked it up and opened up the piece of paper. It read:

See me after school. I want to help you. I want to discuss something. ~Mark

Why did he want to see me after class, which is technically after school. Class was full of writing things down and I felt Marks eyes on me every so often. I was writing down the notes on the board. I didn't understand any of it, but I would ask him for help anyway. So I absentmindedly wrote down notes and waited till the end of class. I pretended to be slow writing notes down and soon everyone was out of the room but us.

"Is there something you needed Mark?" I asked him.

"Yes... I want to know if I can help you. I want to help tutor you. Your a bright student you just need help. I don't do this for a lot of people, so I hope you will accept my offer." He said showing care, and helpfulness in his eyes. I walked over to him and hugged him. This must have startled him, but eventually he hugged me back. Once we pulled away I sort of smelt like his cologne. I liked it.

"Thanks! I would love the help!" I said. He started helping me and eventually before I knew it, it was dark outside. He offered to take me home since it was dark and I accepted. It was more time with him, it was more time with my crush and I would gladly accept it. His car was a new one, it wasn't too expensive, but it was nice. He opened the car door for me. Such a gentlemen. He closed the door once I was fully inside and my heart was beating really fast. Once he got in, he started the car and asked me to tell him the directions to my house, well apartment. I wouldn't even call it an apartment... it was terrible. I needed extra money, I could barely feed myself. I didn't like asking for help too much though, so I never told my friends that I was starving most of the week. 

I was sad it had to end so soon. Once he pulled up he tried to hold back a frown, but I knew what he though. Disgusting.

"Thanks Mark. I owe you one." I said shutting the door to his car. 

He rolled down the window and said "Don't worry about it. If you need anything call me, you have my number." He said winking at me before driving off.

WHEN DID I GET MARKS NUMBER!!! My mind screamed at me. I rushed inside and searched through all my notes and paper until I got to the last page of my math spiral. It had his number on it. I ripped the number off the paper and stuck it in my wallet. I didn't own a phone, so I would have to call him using a pay phone... sadly. Well better earn some money. I sat down and logged onto the website where I could post live stuff of me jerking off and shit. It was a porn website. A popular one too. I earned lots of money there, and I also signed up for other ones too, to earn more money. So I got ready and started my video. I jerked off, turned people on, made myself feel good, and cummed. Just the same, but this time all I could think about was Mark maybe doing this to me one day. I earned $1000. Enough to pay rent and only pay back $400 of the $15,000 I still owed my grandparents for sending me to collage, and to get through high school. I wouldn't eat tomorrow... great.