(18) Treat!

So... Mark is my boyfriend ,and we do kiss a lot. Like the classic teacher-student romance. Except he is a freaking youtuber! I can't hold hands with him in public because of fans and shit. 

'Jack~!' Mark said from downstairs.

'Yes!' I yelled back.

'Time for math!' He yelled back.

'Okay! Be down in a sec.' I yelled back at him. We like to yell a lot. I put on a shirt of his and some  skinny jeans. 'Cause normal jeans don't fit this hot body! Duh! 'Coming!' I said running down the stairs in my socks. I slid, again, and almost tripped, but Mark caught me. 'Oh... um... hi!' I said waving at him as we stared into each others eyes.

'Hello again Jack.' Mark said. 'So... ready to start math?' He asked me. I frowned and huffed at him. 'Look I'll give you a treat if you master, and I mean master todays skill. Your almost ahead of the class, and we still have 4 days left of break. Your doing well.' He said pulling me up. He kissed my forehead.

'I want more kisses!' I complained.

'Do well and you will.' Mark said. I groaned but we sat down and did Math. I actually quickly grasped the math, and we got ahead of schedule.

-----After 2 hours of math-----

'I think you've got it Jack. I'm really proud of you!' Mark said.

'Now I get my treat! Right?!' I asked him.

'Yes... Jack... I've been waiting for you to get it right.' Mark said as he captured my lips in a kiss.

'Mmmmm... Mark... shirt... off...' I said in-between kisses. He unbuttoned my shirt and slid his off.

'Beautiful...' Mark said as he stared at my body. 

'Mark... I want my treat!' I wined.

'Okay....' He said as he stuck his tongue in my open mouth. Me pushed me down on the couch and crawled on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pull him down onto me. We breathed through our noses so we didn't break the kiss. I ran my fingers over his chest and back. I felt his muscles and he pulled my body towards him. 'Jack... you are an amazing kisser.' Mark said as he kissed all around my face and neck.

'T-Thanks M-Mark. You have a b-boner.' I said as he sucked on my skin. He sucked on a sensitive spot on my neck and I moaned. 'MORE!' I yelled as I accidentally sort-of-kind-of  grinded against him.

'Mmmm Jack... I know.. so do you.' He smirked. 'Thats your treat.' Mark said as he sat up and found our shirts.

'Mark!' I groaned. 'But what am I going to do about my boner?' I said.

'Go make a video. You haven't made one in a while.' Mark said blushing a little.

'Wanna watch?' I said teasing him.

'Hmm... I will watch it later. I've got to record. See ya.' Mark said walking off. I huffed and grabbed my- well his shirt, and put it on and walked upstairs. Fine. I'll make a  videos. I smirked. I had an idea. As I walked passed the recording studio door I heard Mark yell. 'HELLO EVERYBODY! My name is Markiplier~' I rolled my eyes and went to my room. That guy I swear.

I got my camera and my toys and got ready. I made my video and made it extra sexy. I always watch my videos to make sure there isn't anything to give away where I am. I got turned on because as I was watching it, I imagined Mark doing stuff like this to me. I shivered and decided to make one more video. Just. For. Mark. Hehe! I'm so smart! I put back on my clothes and hopped on the bed turning on the camera again to record. 

'Mark. This video is just for you~ You can watch it whenever, wherever. Just don't do it by teachers, and wear headphones or earbuds for me. If you do good and follow my instructions, I may, or may not, make another one. Now I know you want this.' I said as I slowly lifted up my shirt. 'Don't deny it. You want to fuck me senselessly.' I said sliding my shirt off. 'You can have it.' I said as I crawled towards the camera. 

I was doing my thing for at least 30 minutes before I shut off the camera and cleaned myself up. I quickly grabbed my camera as I put on my clothes. I went to Marks recording room, and he wasn't there. I put the two videos on his computer, and uploaded the correct one to the website. I clicked the video for Mark and left it open, so as soon as he turned his computer on he would see it. There was 30 minutes of pure delight for him. I smirked as I turned off his computer and walked out with my camera. I threw it on my bed, and walked out of my room. I heard Mark in the kitchen and realized he was making a video in there. I turned on the T.V. and put the volume on low as to not disturb him. Hehe he gave me a treat, now I give him one. Love you Mark.... wait... wait... wait. Wait. WAIt. WAIT!!!!!! I SAID I LOVE YOU!!! I started rolling around on the floor squealing. Well fanboying. I sighed and smiled like a goof.

'Mark...' I said.

'Yeah?' Mark said. Well shit.

I MADE A NEW BOOK! CALLED TRUTH AND A LIE! GO CHECK IT OUT FIRST CHAPTER  ALREADY PUBLISHED!