(10) He's a Drug

Marks POV ( I know! A first!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grabbed the last bag. I looked inside. There were my condoms, lube, and other sex toys that I wanted to use with "that special someone." Well when I get him. Yes I am gay. One of THE gayest you'll read about.. no I'm just kidding. I am gay though. I mean when I mean when I get that special someone, I mean Jack. Like damn... that boys got a body. I know he is gay, but would he honestly date his math teacher, and tutor.... Sigh. I am internally crying. I went into my recording room and set up some of the recording stuff. Really I just wanted an excuse to get out of the house to buy these things. I wonder if he has a boyfriend. I mean I'm a single pringle, so I could be his boyfriend. We are only like 2 years apart... how the hell did that happen! But all I knew was that when I locked eyes on him, I got hard. He was so cheery, and cute.

"What is this...?" I said quietly. I found like 20+ videos on a random folder labeled "Videos." But I never made this folder... hmm. So naturally I investigated. I put my earphones on and clicked on the first video. I started blushing. It was Jack with a dildo in him. He was a cam? Woah... didn't expect that.... but why. He started moaning as he pushed it in out of of him. I got hard.

"Damn... this boy is addicting and surprising." I mumbled.

I continued watching as he moaned, groaned and I didn't notice t until now but, he had a cock ring on. He was begging for a release.

'Master... ahhh! Please let me come!' He moaned. He took the cock ring off, and come leaked out of his member, he was panting and had the look of pleasure and lust in his eyes. "Go check me page for more..." Jack said winking as the video ended. Maybe another one just to make sure...

So Mark ended up watching all of the videos... he was able to find the site Jack was on, and the account was still logged into so he checked it out. Man the guy really put on a show. How he turned men on so fast was crazy! Mark wanted him to do that to him. But first he had to take care of his problem, than ask Jack about it. Mark jerked off, and when he came, he slightly moaned Jacks name. He cleaned up, started his video for the day, and edited it. He posted it, and left to go see Jack.

I knocked on his door.

"Jack... can I come in?" I asked.

"Yeah..." He said. I opened the door and Jack was folding his clothes in his suit case. "Whats up?" He asked.

"We have to talk about something...." I said trailing off as I sat on his bed.

"W-whats up?" He said. I knew he was nervous because he stuttered.

"Well... I found these videos on my laptop of you... are you... a..." I cleared my throat. " a cam boy?" I asked. He blushed and was flustered.

"Um... I... um... He... Ma... Um.." He siad flustered.

"Jack... I'm not judging. I know this was your only option. It is not your fault! Your a really sweet guy, and no matter what other people think... I think your an amazing student, amazing kid, and an amazing person all around... so please... just nod." I said. He calmed down and nodded. I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Floof the hair for power..." Jack said quietly.

"Yes Jack... floff the hair for power!" I said jumping on him and fluffing his hair. He was laughing and giggling. I tickled him and we rolled around in the bed. He grabbed a pillow and thew it at me, and it turned into a pillow fight. We thew pillows and eventually got tired. I lied by his side and we both berthed heavily.

"So... your no weirded out?" He asked. I smiled and stared into his beautiful bright blue eyes.

"No... I'm proud that you are trying to make ends meet. It may take some getting used too, but I think we can figure out something." I said wanting in that moment to kiss him, but I knew he would be weirded out.

"Can I have a hug?" Jacks asked. I smiled and wrapped my strong, protective arms around him.

"Of course." Soon I heard small, quiet snores coming from the Irish man. I kissed him on his forehead and unwrapped my arms around him. He looked uncomfortable in his clothes so I changed him... not the boxers though... (((( I WISH YOU WOULD MARK! Mark: Your the author... you decide.... Me: JACKKKK MARK IS TRYING TO HAVE SEX WIT YOU!!! Mark: SHIT)))) I saw a small boner form in his boxers and quickly changes him before I put a blanket on him. I kissed his forehead again and left. I turned off the lights... Ima binge watch Jacks videos. And thats what Mark did.