(15) Felix... I SWEAR

"Um... Who are you guys?" Mark asked. 

"Buddy! Your alive! I thought you died." Bob said.

"You didn't answer your phone! I thought you moved or something!" Wade said.

"You never told me how Mr. Fischbach is! Dude you let me down! What if there is a ship I have to sail!!!!" Felix wined.

"QUIET!" I yelled. They all stopped talking and got off me.

"Sorry Jack..." They all said.

"Little help Mark?" I said. Mark came up to me quickly and picked me up slowly. He brought me to the living room, along with my friends. He went to his bathroom to get some more bandages, and things to help my back.

"So... your living with the math teacher?" Bob asked me.

"SCANDELOUS!" Felix yelled sassily.

"So... how did this happen?" Wade said.

"Well... I was..." And I told them the story while Mark came in and fixed my wounds. I didn't tell them about the cute and shipable moments we had. I knew Mark was thankful for that because I felt him kiss my back before he got up. I don't think he realized I noticed, but I did..... EKKKKKK!!!

"So.... he took your phone, kicked you out, you got Mark as your Math tutor, Mr. Fischbachs name is Mark,  and you've lived here for 3 weeks." Bob said wrapping up what I told them.

"So glad your okay, but you should've told us! We've been following you for a week to figure out what's happening with you." Wade said.

"Pfff I just wanted to sit you with someone again. I think I've found me ship! I'm da captain of dis ship Bitches! Fans I called it! Captain is mine!!"

Author: Felix.... who created you?

Felix: my mom.

Author: FELIX IM THE CAPTAIN ON THE SHIP!

Felix: well... I don't know.... fans you decide! Should I be the captain of the ship? Or Author?

Author: Any who... -shoves Felix back in the story and whispers plan in ear-

Felix: we can agree on something!!!! Deal! -unpauses story-

"So... can you guess the ship?" Felix asked. I face palmed myself. Oh no.

"I ship it like FEDEX! Mark x Sèan for life!!!" Felix yelled.

"So are you guy okay? Need a drink or something?" Mark asked. I guess he didn't hear Felix.

"Nope! We where just about to leave. We will come check on you soon Jack!" Bob said.

"Thanks Mr. Fischbach for allowing us to stay." Wade said.

"Thanks bro fist! Just to let you know I ship it!" Felix said walking to the door with the others. Mark let them out and when he came back he looked flustered.

"What's WRONG Mark?" I said trying to get him out of his trance. "Mark.... Mark Mark Mark Mark!!!!!" I said. I finally decided to get up and hug him. Once I hugged him he snapped out of it.

"S-Sorry Jack.... um.... that Felix guy is interesting?" He said hugging me.

"What did he say? Felix I swear!" I asked him.

"I... um... ship you and Jack like FedEx." Mark said shyly.

"Aww someone's blushing!" I said hugging him.

"Jack?" Mark asked.

"Yes?" I said. He leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"I'm glad your safe." He whispered.

"Merk! I'm always safe when I'm with you." I said blushing. "You protected me..." I said blushing more.

"Jack..." Mark said. He leaned down and kissed my other cheek. "Is your back okay?" He asked me. I nodded and he lead my back to the couch and sat down beside me. He started helping me with my math homework, and once we were done I took a shower. We ate together and we both went to bed.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Time Skip Brought To You By: Septiplier_Away13

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Marks POV While taking care of Jacks Wounds

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

While Jack was telling his story, he left out the flirty moments. He did not have to, but he did. Which made me love him even more. Only one bandage came off, and only one part started bleeding again. I just want to spend more time with him. If I were to sit beside him, and touch him and cuddle with him like we normally do, than they would think something is going on. I like Jack. He is my age, and we have a lot in common. I know he is gay, but I'm bi. I pretended for at least 15 minutes to work on his back. His skin was so soft... I could rub it all day long. The shivers he got when I touched him in certain places made me want to devour him. I've only seen him with his shirt off... in real life. When I watched the videos though, I couldn't help but want me to be the one whose name he called out. I lightly kissed him on the center of his back. At the most sensitive spot so he could feel it. I got up and grabbed my supplies and put it all up. I just wanted to touch him. I knew he felt like that. Ever since that night one week ago. He is the only thing on my mind. I even gave all my students a free day because Jack was on my mind so much. I saw a couple of times that he had an erection this past week, but I didn't say anything about it. I had to admit I think we both turned each other on. One day I'll think he will break. Next week though it a 3 day week because of Halloween. So we get a week of for Halloween. How sweet it that though! We'll see what happens. Jack... I love you.