(2) Math Class

The rest of the classes were boring and I already knew all the information they were going to teach this year. The reason why is because I was taught all of this back in Ireland at my old school. Just not Math because I suck at it. So I knew I would have good grades in those classes for most of the year. 

When I entered Mr. Fischbachs room all students were standing by a sheet of paper. Once people left and sat down in places I figured out quickly... we had assigned seats... wow. We aren't in first grade. I saw my seat was in the front by his desk. Great... now I had to be extra careful when I jerk off in class. 

I took my seat and Mr. Fischbach looked at me. I smiled and waved. I swear I saw him blush. He looked back down at his newspaper and I got out my math stuff. Fuck. I forgot my pencils in drama club. I stood up and went to his desk.

"Yes Jack?" He said looking at me.

"May I borrow a pencil. Left mine in drama club." I asked. He handed me a pencil. Our hands touched for a second and I smiled on the inside. "T-Thanks. I'll make sure to return it." I said turning to go back to my seat.

"Keep it." Mr. Fischbach said. I nodded a thanks and went back to my seat. Once I sat down a girl came up to me and started talking. It was Marzia. Felix's girlfriend. I chatted with her until class started mostly talking about classes and Mr. Fischbach.

"Okay class lets start with ice breakers for today. My name is Mark Edward Fischbach. I, if your not too dumb to not know this, am your math teacher till you graduate." 

He started with me again and I said "My name Is Séan. Call me Jack. I am 24 and am gay. So girls I'm off limits and I hope to do my best in Math." I said. I sat down and winked at Mr. Fischbach and smiled. Ignoring everybody else the whole "lesson" I only stared at Mark, and watched him and his damn good muscles through his suit.

"Jack!" Mr. Fischbach said. " Detention. For not listening to instructions. I have been given directions for math class tomorrow." He said staring daggers into me. I hid my face and blushed. 

Well looks like I'm the bad boy now.. I frowned and held back tears. I ruined it... I know I did. He'll never like me... he'll only know me as that kid who doesn't listen. I sighed and kicked myself. Soon after the bell rung. 

I stayed in my seat still hiding my face and doing a worksheet for Mr. Fischbach, which he apparently passed out in class. I was using his pencil because I still wasn't able to go get my pencil pouch from English. The sheet was to test our simple math abilities... it wasn't simple. It was square roots, and perimeter or 3-D shapes, and inequalities, and Geometry crap. I was currently on number 5 out of 10... so half way there I guess. It honestly felt like an eternity way. I sighed and rubbed my temples. 

"I don't understand this." I whispered to myself.

"Jack? Do you need any help?" I heard Mr. Fischbach say.

"N-No sir. Just confused is all." I said staring still at my paper. He came closer to me and sat on the desk to my right. He put his hand on my hand and smiled at me. I looked at him.

"Let me help Jack. Thats what I'm here for." He said. I nodded and gave him the paper. He motioned his head so we could go to the board. He wrote the problem out. "Okay... tell me what to do to solve this and go as far as you can." I told him what to do until it got to this fraction exponent pie things and I couldn't figure it out. Its like I knew the answer, but didn't know how to get there. "Okay Jack. This was your mistake." He said going back one step and erasing some numbers and redid it from there.

The lightbulb went off in my head. I smiled and quickly  thanked him.

"Okay if you need anything else let me know." He said sitting at his desk. I finished the work sheet and smiled in triumph.

"Thanks for the help Mr. Fischbach!" I said happily. He smiled back at me and relaxed.

"Call me Mark when its after school, and no one who goes here is around. It would seem informal." He said. 

"Thanks... Mark." I said. I blushed slightly... That name sounded amazing through my accent.

"Detention is over. You may leave." He said sounded a little disappointed. 

I shrugged it off and said "Thanks again Mark. I'll ask for help next time." With that I left. Left school to go put on a show for my fans. And to think about Mark the whole time while jerking off.