(8) OMG ITS YOU

We had hopped into Marks car and were driving to school. We didn't want to seem suspicious so he dropped me off 5 minutes away from the school. He was reluctant to do so, but I didn't want him to get in trouble for a mistake of some type. They may think something is wrong, or going on. I eventually got to school, and went to my locker to grab my stuff. It was pretty lonely without him. I mean I'm not going to deny my feelings for him, like most people. I mean I have read lots of fanfiction and all the characters seem to ignore their love for a person, and then cry about it when they figure it out. Plus most stories all have happy endings, and have good luck, and hearts are happy in the end, but my story... it won't be like that. I've had heart break my whole life. I bounced around foster homes like crazy because I was, and I quote " Had something wrong with me" and "was into mature things that I shouldn't be in." Hey I can't help that I have been kinky since puberty. I mean it was the way I was born.

I walked into Mr. Fischbachs room and sat down at my usual desk. I smirked when I saw him at his desk setting up his teaching material. I was about to look around at all the people when I certain file caught my attention. It was labeled Séan's. Why did Mr. Fischbach have a folder with my name on it? I'll make sure to ask him. I grabbed my pen and wrote a mental note on my hand. I started doodling on my hand as well. I could sort of draw and so I drew an... interesting scene on my hand (wink wink nudge nudge. It was them having sex for those innocent ones) It was just a sketch, but damn did I wish it was real. I wish I could feel his big masculine hands running all across my body and him moan my name loud and long. To be able to feel him inside me and moan and feel real pleasure for once.

The bell rung signaling the end of  homeroom and off I went to my other classes.

----------------------------------------
Time skip brought to you by: My lazy-self
----------------------------------------

It was my last class of the day, math. I was getting better at it for the few days we have been working, but he pretty much just told me to listen as best as I can in his class, and write down the notes and he would catch me up. I wrote down all the notes, and people were just doing problems that I couldn't understand. I started worrying about where I was going to stay, how I would earn money, how I would get the money. It was all swarming in my head. I must have been lost in my thoughts for the rest of class because soon the end of the day bell rung and I was  slowly packing up. He told us to turn in our sheets, but since I need help, he lets me do it with him. I'm special BITCHES! Like none of these sluts of girls are going to take my Mark away. Even though I like him and I think he likes me, I still want him to be mine so I'll think like he is mine even though he isn't. I went up to his desk and "turned my sheet in" he gave it right back.

"Jack did you even try?" He asked me. I did try my works on the back. I kept getting stuck so I went as far as I could on all the problems.

"Flip the paper over." I said. He looked over it and after a few minutes he nodded.

"Well this is progress! I'm glad you tried. We can work on this as my house." He said, The last part quieter.

I nodded and I left the building and walked for five minutes and waited under the shade of a tree for him to pick me up. ( it kept autocorrecting pick to lick and when I read it I was like... damn autocorrect you a kinky bastard.)  I started humming the words to the P!ATD song Ms. Jackson. As if on cue as soon as I finished the song, he pulled up. He unlocked the passengers side and I hopped in.

"Thanks Mark." I said to him for the billionth time this past 24 hours.

"Happy to help. How was your day?" He asked.

"Good. Got all A's except.. math. But I got a great tutor and teacher so I'm sure I'll be fine." I said smirking. Yeah talk about kissing someone's ass. He started laughing and I could see a little blush on his face.

"Thanks for the compliment. So have you figured out a place to stay?" He asked me. I shook my head no. I pondered for a bit before he finally spoke. "You can stay with me. And of course Chica. She loves you! She would be sad if you left. Plus if you need help I'm right there. Oh I should tell you though... I'm a Youtuber." He said. I didn't process the last part quickly.

"Oh I would love to stay with you, I hope I won't be a bother... wait did you say youtuber?" I asked. He smiled and nodded I gasped. "YOUR MARKIPLIER! Holy shit! I knew I recognized you! Omg it's really you! Gahhh!!!!!" I said smiling like a goof ranting on.

He started laughing "So you watch my videos I presume?" He asked concentrating on the road.

"Hell yes! When I can use a computer I always make sure to go to your channel and watch you. You the best! I've watched you since I'm you first started." I said. He cringed and laughed awkwardly.

"Oh god not me and my hormonal teenage self with a baby face. I was so cringe!" He said laughing a bit. We laughed the whole way home making references and making fun of his old self.

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS PRIVATE SO YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW ME TO ACCESS IT. WHEN YOU FOLLOW ME PLEASE REMOVE THE BOOK FROM YOUR LIBRARY, ADD IT BACK THAN LOG OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT THAN BACK IN. THAN ADD THE BOOK BACK INTO YOUR LIBRARY.