glen capri

glen capri – chapter fifty one

cassie

We got out of the bus with our bags in our hands. I looked up and I groaned internally when I saw that we were going to stay at a motel.

"I've seen worse." Scott said.

"Where have you seen worse?" My brother groaned and Scott looked at me, I chuckled and looked away

Coach blew the whistle, looking at us. "Listen up. The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely." He said, handing the keys as the people started to get them.

There were two keys left and Coach glanced at us. "Cassidy, Lydia and Allison, that's yours." He handed us the key. I glanced at the girls and Scott walked towards me while Stiles was getting the key.

"You can sleep with me." Scott whispered and I smiled.

"And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Go that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" Coach yelled.

Coach didn't notice that I actually walked into the boy's room. I could have stayed with the girls but I rather just share a bed with Scott.

Scott and Stiles were lying on their beds while I was putting my stuff on the side.

"All right, so I have four." Stiles started.

"Four? You have four suspects?" I scoffed

"Yeah, it was originally 10. Well, nine, technically, I guess. I had Derek on there twice." Stiles said and I chuckled.

"So who's number one? Harris?" Scott asked.

"Just because he's missing doesn't mean he's dead."

Scott furrowed his eyebrows and I began searching for my toothbrush. "So if he's not dead, our chemistry teacher is out secretly committing human sacrifices."