nine pounds

nine pounds - chapter twenty four

scott

Stiles and I were walking towards the boys locker room.

"I'm serious. It's not like the last full moon. I-I don't feel the same." I said.

"Oh, does that include the urge to maim and kill people, like, me and my sister?" Stiles asked as we entered the boys locker room.

"I swear I don't have the urge to maim and kill you both."

"You know, you say that now but then the full moon goes up and out come the fangs and the claws and there's a lot of howling and screaming and running everywhere, okay?" Stiles groaned as we stopped next to his locker. "And it's very stressfull on me and so yes, I'm still locking you up."

"Okay, fine." I agree. "But I do think I'm in more control now." I mumbled. "Especially since things are good with Cassie."

"Okay, I'm aware of how good things are with Cassie." Stiles groaned.

I smirked. "They're really good."

"I--Thank you, I know!" Stiles snapped.

"I mean, like, really good."

"Alright, I get it!" Stiles widened his eyes. "Just please shut the hell up before I have the urge to maim and kill myself."

"Alright, did you get something better than handcuffs this time?" I asked.

"Yeah, much better." Stiles said, opening his locker and I widened my eyes as a lot of chains began falling on the floor.

Every single person on the room was looking at us and Coach slowly approached us as the chains finally stopped.

"Part of me wants to ask." Coach mumbled. "The other part says knowing will be more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine. So... I'm gonna walk away."

"That's good." Stiles scoffed. "That's a wise choice, coach."

We kneeled down to pick up the chains when I felt something different. I looked up and I noticed that my eyes were glowing. I quickly blinked, making it stop as I looked at the other guys.

"You okay?" Stiles asked. "Scott?"

"There's another. In here, right now." I said.

"Another what?" Stiles asked.

"Another werewolf."

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
cassie's p.o.v.

Allison and I were walking towars the school with Lydia.

"You really don't remember anything?" I asked Lydia.

"They called it a fugue state, which is basically a way of saying "we have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days." But personally, I don't care." Lydia smiled. "I lost nine pounds."