tonight

tonight - chapter eleven

scott

I smiled as I saw a free seat in front of Cassie and I quickly made my way to it as the bell started ringing.

"Let's go. Sit, sit, sit, sit. We got a lot to cover today. Let's go." Coach said and I saw Allison sitting behind Cassie. "Quicker."

Thank God Allison wasn't sitting behind me, I have to avoid her. Even though I feel like I had to avoid Cassie...

"Hey." Allison mumbled from behind Cassie and I smiled at her.

"Hey."

Cassie moved, making a weird face like the last thing that she wanted was to sit next to me right now.

"I haven't seen you all day." Allison said again.

"Uh, yeah." I glanced at Cassie, who raised her eyebrow at me. "I've been super busy."

"When are you gonna get your phone fixed?" Allison asked and Cassie rolled her eyes. "I feel like I'm totally disconnected from you."

I think Cassie doesn't likes Allison.

"Uh, soon. Real soon." I said.

"I changed lab partners, by the way." Allison continued.

"Oh, to who?" I asked.

"To you, dummy." Allison said with a smile and Cassie and I widened our eyes.

"Me? I mean, are you sure?"

"Yeah. This way I have an excuse to bring you home and study," She said and I widened my eyes even more.

"Oh." I nodded.

"You don't mind, do you?" Allison asked and I saw that Cassie was almost exploding from having to be between us.

Don't get me wrong, Allison is pretty, and she's funny and smart. And I really like her. But she's not Cassie. I don't love her. But I really need to try. Cassie will never stay with me and I have Allison... Who wants me. So, yeah.

"I just... I don't want to bring your grade down." I quickly said.

"Well, I mean, maybe I can bring your grade up." Allison said with a smile.

I almost laughed as Cassie and Stiles rolled their eyes at the same time.

"Come to my place tonight. 8:30?" Allison asked.

"Tonight?"

She nodded. "8:30."

I turned around as Coach placed his book on the table and looked at us.

"Let's settle down. Let's start with a quick summary of last night's reading." Some people raised their hands. "Greenberg, put your hand down. Everybody knows you did the reading. How about.... McCall." I looked up.