wolfsbane

wolfsbane - chapter five

cassie

Stiles and I rushed to Scott's house, running to get on his room and almost falling.

"What did you find? How did you find it? Where did you find it?" Stiles and I asked at the same time. "Yeah, we're twins."

Scott looked at us and smiled.

"And yes, I've also had a lot of adderall and Cassie too, so..." Stiles said.

"I found something at Derek Hale's" Scott said.

"Are you kidding? What?"

"There's something buried there." Scott said, looking at me and then quickly looking away. "I could smell blood."

"That's awesome!" Stiles shouted. "I mean, that's terrible. Whose blood?

Scott got up, not looking at me. "I don't know. But when we do, your dad nails Derek for the murder. And then you help me figure out how to play lacrosse without changing." He said to Stiles. "Because there's no way I'm not playing that game."

Stiles smiled and they left the room, I just followed them, thinking about why Scott's not looking at me and not talking to me.

¨¨¨¨¨¨

We entered the Beacon Hills Hospital and Stiles pointed to a sign that pointed to the morgue. Scott nodded and opened the door, leaving us.

"Let's wait there." I pointed to the other side and Stiles nodded.

We walked and I raised my eyebrow when my brother started to act weird.

"Oh, my God." He whispered.

"What?" I asked and he looked to another away, I turned my head and I saw Lydia Martin sitting in one of the chairs. "This is your chance, go for it."

Stiles quicky approached her, leaning against the wall. "Hey, Lydia." She looked at him and he almost passed out. "You probably don't remember me. Um, I sit behind you in biology." Lydia was making a weird face, like she was trying to remember then I noticed something on her ear. "Uh, anyway, I always thought that we just had this kind of connection. You know, unspoken, of course."

I held my laugh when I finally realized that she was hearing someone talking to her, but definitely it wasn't my brother. Poor Stiles.

Lydia let out a smile. "Maybe, it's be kind of cool to get to know each other a little better." My brother continued.

"Hold on. Give me a second." Lydia took the thing out of her ear. "Yeah, I didn't get any of what you just said. Is it worth repeating?" I giggled and sat down.

Stiles chuckled nervously. "No. Sorry." My brother turned around. "I'm gonna sit. You don't care." He sat next to me.

I looked at him and laughed. "That was pathetic."

"Just shut up, Cassie." He rolled his eyes.

"Hey, do you have any idea of why Scott's ignoring me?" I asked.

"He's ignoring you? I didn't noticed." He grabbed a magazine about the mestrual cycle and I saw Jackson walking in Lydia's direction.

She got up. "Did he do it?" Lydia asked Jackson.

"He said not to make a habit of it, but one cortisone shot won't kill me." Stiles pretened he was reading to hear the conversation while I was just hearing the conversation.

"You should get one right before the game, too." Lydia said and Jackson looked at her. "The pros do it all the time. You want to be a little high school amateur? Or..." She grabbed him by his shirt. "do you want to go pro?"