little dogs

little dogs - chapter forty eight

scott

I was in the boy's locker room with Stiles, we were getting ready for our class and I was telling him about what happened yesterday at the animal clinic where I work with Deaton. This guy came in with his dog and after we checked on him, they were supposed to leave but I found the dog and the car outside the animal clinic and no signal of the guy.

"I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked away. Left his car, his dog." I said.

"Okay. Was he, like...? Could he have been a virgin maybe?" My best friend asked, putting on his jacket. "Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?"

"No, definitely not. Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy." I joked, putting my jacket on.

Stiles glanced at me in confusion and I chuckled but he continued serious so I stopped, looking at him.

I let out a sigh. "No, I don't know if he was a virgin. And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing."

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott. And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like, someone needs to sex me right now!" Stiles quickly said, slamming his locker shut.

 Like, someone needs to sex me right now!" Stiles quickly said, slamming his locker shut

Danny leaned against the locker. "All right, I'll do it."

Stiles quickly jumped, turning around to look at Danny. "What?"

"Come to my place at 9:00. Plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle." Danny said with a smile and I had to hold my laugh.

Stiles looked at me before looking at Danny again. "Oh. That was so sweet. Are you kidding?"

"Yes, I'm kidding." Danny chuckled, walking away.

"Okay, you know, you don't toy with a guy's emotions like that, Danny. It's not attractive, all right?" Stiles snapped.