cursed

cursed - chapter two

cassie

I nodded a few times as Stiles kept telling me what happened at the practice today. I wasn't in the mood for lacrosse today, so I didn't left with Scott and Stiles to watch it. But Stiles actually filmed the whole thing and sent to me.

And now, my brother is telling me about how dad told him that it was a wolf who killed the girl in the woods, but the most important part was that, Scott was amazing at the field today. Stiles told me about how he got the ball and how he made some incredible moves, and well, he filmed it for me so yeah, Scott was amazing. Which is still weird for me since Scott was pretty much terrible at lacrosse. And in fact, he made first line.

"Are you listening?" Stiles asked, his eyes focused on his laptop.

"Yep. So, you really think that Scott is a werewolf? I mean, Stiles, that doesn't make any sense!"

"No, Cassie. It makes sense okay? It all started with the bite. The animal on the woods, was a freaking wolf, okay?" My brother shouted. "We need to tell him."

"You want to tell Scott that he's a werewolf?" I shouted back.

"Yeah, are you gonna help me?"

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. But I want a prove."

My brother jumped when we heard a knock on the door, I got up and opened it. Scott had a smile on his face and it made me smile too. Jesus, Cassie, you're such a loser.

"Get in. We need to show you something."

Scott entered my brother's room and I quickly closed the door.

"I've been up all night reading." Stiles said. "Websites, books. All this information." He started moving around.

"How much adderall have you had today?"

"A lot. Doesn't matter. Okay, just listen." Scott chuckled as my brother looked at him.

"Is this about the body? Did they find out who did it?" Scott asked.

Stiles sat down with some papers on his hands. "No, they're still questioning people, even Derek Hale."

"Oh, the guy in the woods that we saw the other day." Scott said.

"Yeah! Yes!" My brother shouted. "But that's not it, okay?"

"What, then?" Scott looked at me.

"Remember the joke from the other day? Not a joke anymore." Stiles said, looking at Scott.

"Joke?"

"The wolf! The bite in the woods." Stiles said. "I started doing all this reading." He quickly got up. "Do you even know why a wolf howls?"

Scott looked up to face him. "Should I?"

"It's a signal, okay? When a wolf's alone, it howls to signal its location to the rest of the pack. So if you heard a wolf howling, that means others could have been nearby. Maybe a whole pack of them."

"A whole pack of wolves?" Scott asked in confusion.

"No, werewolves." My brother said.

Scott looked at him for a moment and got up. "Are you two seriously wasting my time with this?" He looked at me. "You know I'm picking up Allison in an hour."

My chest burned as he mentioned her. What does that mean? Scott is going to a date? Why he didn't told me? Did Stiles knew?

"I saw you on the field today, Scott. Okay, what you did wasn't just amazing, alright? It was impossible." My brother said with a small chuckle.

"Yeah, so I made a good shot." He moved but Stiles stopped him.

"No, you made an incredible shot!" Stiles said, grabbing Scott's bag and throwing it on his bed. "I mean, the way you moved, your speed, your reflexes. People can't just suddenly do that overnight!" Stiles exclaimed. "A-And there's the vision and the senses, and don't even think I don't notice that you don't need your inhaler anymore."

"Okay!" Scott cut my brother. "Dude, I can't think about this now. We'll talk tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" I groaned. "What? No! The full moon's tonight. Don't you get it?"

It could be weird but I believe my brother and he's right about Scott, so I'm definitely standing by his side on this.

"What are you two trying to do? I just made first line. I got a date with a girl who I can't believe wants to go out with me." I rolled my eyes and Stiles grabbed more papers. "Everything in my life is somehow perfect. Why are you trying to ruin it?"

"We're trying to help." Stiles said. "You're cursed, Scott. You know, and it's not just the moon will cause you to pshysically change. It also just so happens to be when your bloodlust will be at its peak."

"Bloodlust?" Scott asked as we were crazy.

"Yeah, your urge to kill."

Scott glanced at me. "I'm already starting to feel an urge to kill, Stiles." He looked at my brother again and I let out a sigh.

I can't believe he's actually more worried about going on a freaking date. I just... I'm so stupid for being in love with my brother's best friend. Seriously.

"You gotta hear this." My brother grabbed a book. "The change can be caused by anger or anything that raises your pulse." Stiles turned around with a smirk. "Alright? I haven't seen anyone raise your pulse like Allison does!"

My brother's words hurt me in a way than I couldn't explain. He quickly looked at me before glancing at Scott again. Sometimes I think Stiles knows that I like Scott but he doesn't say anything.

Stiles got up. "You gotta cancel this date." Stiles grabbed Scott's bag. "I'm gonna call her right now."

"What are you doing?" Scott asked in panic as Stiles grabbed his phone.

"I'm canceling the date."

"No, give it to me!" Scott shouted.

I widened my eyes as Scott grabbed my brother by his shirt and slammed him against the wall with his fist raised up.

"Scott!" I yelled.

I tried to grab his arm but the quickly pushed me on the wall right next to Stiles, I widened my eyes as his fist was close to my face. I closed my eyes waiting for him to hit me but nothing happened. Stiles' arm was in front of me in protection as Scott looked at us.

Scott grunts and hits Stiles' chair. He was panting as he looked at us, I could finally breath again as I relaxed my shoulders, Stiles' arm never letting me go.

"I'm sorry." Scott whispered as I did my best to not look at him. "I gotta to get ready for that party." He was stammering.

He turned around and grabbed his bag, Stiles slowly took his arm off me as we watched Scott move towards the door. "I'm sorry." He said once again as he opened the door and left.

"Are you okay?" Stiles asked me.

I nodded and my brother groaned, grabbing his chair and putting back onto its place. I furrowed my eyesbrows as I saw three claw marks on the back of the chair.

"We need to go to that party."

¨¨¨¨¨¨
[Edited]

Hey! hope you liked it! If you did, don't forget to vote and comment! Maybe I'll do a double update today. Let's see. :)