~Let Her Go~

This is the last chapter to this book, don't worry there will be a sequel, and I am so happy with the 1.1k views but I had been planning this ending since the beginning, and not because someone else wrote something that ruined my ship. Cough PuppyDog909 Cough

I don't want to brag and say I'm a good writer but I feel like this will bring you sadness, or bring back memories from Aphmau's channel

Anyways, ENJOY!

Aaron's POV

*Play Song*

I slowly set down the phone on the kitchen counter, shaking and unable to speak and move.

I heard creeks down the staircase, please don't be Sylvana, I can't deal with her right now.

I raised my head and smiled, it was Aphmau wearing one of my few t shirts, her hair all messy. She smiled too and walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me from the back.

It was nice but I just remembered my discussion with my mother.

Aphmau can really distract me. 

She must have noticed my gloom.

"Is it about college?" She asks, concerned, releasing the hug so she could look up at me. 

I don't respond, I just look at her.

I can't lose her, but I can't have anything happen to her and Lilth.

I have decided.

I have to let her go.

"Don't think about college Aaron...you are here with me...ok?" She says, smiling.

She then pecks me on the cheek and snatchs the bacon and eggs from me. 

She waltzs over to the dinning table and places it down and starts to wolf it down. 

(Get it....get it....okay no puns right now)

I bite my lip and grab the formula and head upstairs to feed Lilth. 

Sylvana must have been on a business trip.

Oh...My....Irene.....

If I leave Aph, she will track me down....

But I can't take the risk of losing Aph or Lilth.

They are my family now too, why can't I just leave my old one behind.

If I call the cops...no...I have no proof...

I can't tell Aphmau, she'll stop me.

I'll leave tonight.

I enter Aph's bedroom and reach over the crib to notice Lilth slowly waking up. 

I chuckle and slowly pick her up, I sit on Aphmau's bed and slide the bottle into her mouth. 

She starts to drink, her eyes wide and awake. 

Her hands grasping at the bottle. I start to whisper to her.

"Lilth...Daddy has a job for you..." I start, tears forming in my eyelids.

"I need you to make sure Mommy is ok because Daddy is leaving....."

She just babbles her lips and I smile as tears run down my cheeks.

"Lilth.....Mommy is going to be sad....very sad......and I want you to make sure you and her move on.......Ask mom to find another Daddy and I want you to grow up and make Mommy proud......"