~The Bond~

Thank you all so much for 113 views! OMG!

Aaron's POV  (Cause I can)

It was 6:00 am, time for my daily run. Runs usually jumpstart my body, waking it up and getting it ready for the difficult parts of the day ahead.

I closed the heavy oak (Hmmmmm) door behind me. 

I may have slammed it. 

All I can think about is her. I know everyone says its puppy love or just some weird obsession but I just can't seem to do anything without my mind thinking of her. 

But....if she is happy without me, I should try to let her be, but it feels so wrong. 

I feel like Lady Irene herself is pushing me towards her. 

We have something. I don't know if its a friendship, or more.

I shake my head of this thought. That's in the past. 

She is moving on, you should too. To the future.

I pull my hood tighter over my head and tighten my bandanna. 

She gave me the bandanna when I had previously cut myself from throwing a werewolf out the window. 

NO! Stop looking back! 

 I started down the sidewalk, jogging at a steady pace. 

I realize I was passing by her house.

I don't look at her window.

I felt the slight breeze of autumn skim my face. I felt it against my stomach and my chest since I never wear a shirt. 

I smile a bit, remembering her blushing face. 

Ah! Stop thinking of her!  Oh Irene, what have I done to earn this?

I was staring at the ground, as my arms and legs swayed in the repetitive motion.

I heard a noise. 

Then a voice. 

Then a crash. 

Then a bark.

Most of all, I heard a scream.

Sorry, this is so short! If you are looking for a funny part of this book, it will be coming!         I just want the mood to be set because if this happened to the real Aphmau and Aaron, it wouldn't be something to laugh about, but stay tuned! I will post more chappies today anyways! I twisted my knee. Clumsy me! Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

Ross: See ya!