~His Voice~

Meif'wa Girl: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG2It9lU2Kb5MiJ55hKuFgg

Aphmau's POV

"You maaaaaaad Max?" Sky said, with his posture in a prepared running stance, as he knew that statement would cause him to have an excellent workout 

"ADAM GET BACK HERE!" Mad Max sprinted angrily after Sly Sky. 

Oh those two. We shared a joyful laugh. Even me.

I have been ignoring Aaron. Through text, calls, and talking. As childish as it may seem, it was more to give my heart time to mend. To try and imagine a life without Aaron Lycan at the center of it all.

He actually hasn't been talking to anyone himself, over the past week he has gotten angrier, more tense, but yet quieter. 

I don't care anyway, karma is taking its toll on him for what he has done to me.

I on the other hand, have been doing swell. 

I have been hanging out with my friends more often and been hanging out with Gene. 

He seems really nice. Maybe I can move on from Aaron. The sun sets every day, why can't I set my sun with Aaron?

All the girls, except Kawaii~chan of course, tried to convince me to move on. Tried to convince me the world is brighter with someone who returns the vulnerable feelings which I felt for Aaron.

I'm trying... 

Am I failing?

I had music today, it was with Max, Sky, Katelyn, Lucinda, and Aaron.

 The teacher said we were going to do duets of a song of our choosing.

She put Max and Katelyn together, because she ships them probably, that teacher. 

To make things worse, she put me with Aaron.

"Hey....." He said, without his usual smile.

"Hi......" I stood there.

The tension couldn't be cut with a demonic broadsword. 

"Why have you been.." He started to say, but I cut him off.

"What song should we sing?" He looked down and grimaced.

"What's wrong, Aph...." He asked with such deep desperation, I almost winced.

"I think we should stick to talking about the class." I cut him off again.

At the same time, we let out a big sigh, which made both of us smile and blush.

I immediately replaced my smile with a serious look.

We decided to sing Closer by Chainsmokers, for what reason, I'll never know. 

Time skip brought to you by Impatient Fangirls/boys.

We all clapped to Max and Katelyn's singing of All of Me.

"Great job you two, that was so romantic!" The teacher exclaimed. Blunt much? 

"Next will be Aaron and Aphmau singing Closer, by Chainsmokers."

We walked to the front of the class and started to sing.

Aphmau=Bold           Aaron=Underlined

*Play song*

Hey

I was doing just fine 

before I met you

I drank too much

and that' an issue