~His words~

By the way, without watching Aphmau's mystreet videos and knowing the ending of MCD, you may be confused by the content of this story.

~Teaser~

Life throws at you whatever its got in its pocket at the current time.

What lies in Life's pocket can range from tiny pebbles of small predicaments to large boulders of pain and sadness.

Sadly, Life likes to focus on two individuals.

Both hiding their affection for the other.

Both making mistakes.

Aphmau Shu Phoenix, is moving back to Phoenix Drop.

Where she is going to be a junior at the local high school, along with her other friends, friends who have always there for her.

From some simple words to deeply reassuring hugs, they helped her through her struggles.

Though the one friend that helped her the most,

Was the same friend who hurt her the most.

His name was Aaron Lycan.

Aaron had his own deals of a dark past.

He had secrets he had never shared with anyone, even with the woman he loved.

Come along on this ride of tear-causing events that bump along the love story of these two people,

both so different

yet the same.

But what is love,

Without pain.

~Story~

Aphmau's POV

The assorted, sunset shaded leaves of the trees blew slowly back and forth in the crisp autumn wind.

I sat cross-legged on my soft duvet in my relatively well-sized bedroom, a notebook propped in my lap.

I just had this persistent voice in my head telling me to have a notebook open in front of, just in case I had an idea.

Yeah, never gonna happen. From past experiences, I realize the best ideas come when you never expect them. And just as fast, they fade into the reality of my limited mind.

I sweep away gracefully a lone strand of raven black hair running down my face, but I fail pathetically because then that hair just pops right back into place.

I let out a big frustrated sigh, knowing that singular strand represented so much of my desolate life at the moment, as I stare out a nearby window at the beautiful sunset commencing outside.

I'm back.....finally.

I continue to stare out my large window, admiring the colors, swirled together in a way that was aesthetically pleasing to my eyes.

My mom had moved us back to Phoenix Drop recently over the summer, and it was a decision which was long overdue.

She had previously divorced my father and......to say the least, it wasn't pretty.

But really, what divorce is pretty?

My thoughts were interrupted by the notifying ding of my phone that lay on my dresser.

Crap........

Its........so........far.......AWAY!

I used my quite useless skinny arms to push myself off my purple bed.

I swing my feet down the side of the bed frame, my feet just a few inches shy of the hardwood floor, but still enough to fuel the constant reminder of my depressing height.

It was like Irene herself was shouting into my ears, "YOU'RE A SHORT POTATO!"

I shuffle over to my dresser with the last of my repressed energy and plucked my phone off it, attempting one last pathetic time to sweep away that lone strand of hair again. #hairproblems

It read:

Aaron=bold Aphmau=italics

Hey, you there?

Yeah, what's up?

The ceiling 8D
........................

I have a death wish............
Took the words right out of my mouth

I somehow find that an honor.
...................Not for long.......................

I'm gonna call my health insurance before we continue okay?

I started to giggle, and it's one of those you-can-never-stop-me types of a giggle, which makes your heart glow from within your chest.

How did he have this effect on me....even through texts?

Sorry gtg, see ya potato 8D

No one really can make me laugh the way he can, even Katelyn or Kawaii~chan, or even The Team.

His words....are unlike many others.

His voice.....has the ability to change minds.

His eyes....are dangerous weapons.

His life.....was unknown.

What's wrong with me? Stop thinking about him like that!

Hi, crystals! This is my first ever fan fiction! If you like it, I appreciate that so much! If you have questions or suggestions for this book, pls comment! I quote the infamous Ross, See ya!

Edit: Hey 15-year-old Crystal here (nearly 16 ew), I will be editing this shit show cuz well...ya know. No major changes tho. Enjoy this cringe!