~The Light~

OMG WE HIT 700 views! For that I give you what you Aarmau fans want! Enjoy!

Aphmau's POV

What I will face today, will destroy me.

Today I will have to give the graduation speech to the Seniors, even though I am a Junior.

That means I have to give a speech to.....

Him...

I look at myself in the mirror, the whole make up disaster that Katelyn tried, screwed up my already screwed up face, then Lucinda saved the day.

I prepare a purple dress for the graduation.

..the last time I wore a dress.

....It was our date night....

I shake my head of the thought and continue to get ready

I head out of the house while my mom is still sleeping in....I don't blame her.....

When I got there, I see everyone, but no Aaron.

That makes this just every bit easier.

Everyone was sitting down in chairs, parents and even the students not graduating were overfilling the small field where the ceremony was being held, there were thousands.

I might have been scared out of my wits and run home screaming, but my mind was elsewhere.

There was the stage, then everyone sitting in chairs, then a long red carpet going down the middle.

I stand off to the side of the stage, playing with the hem of dress. 

Trying to prepare myself not to cry during this speech.

Principle Zoey was saying a few words and then said a few that catches my attention.

"Now here to say the farewell speech, Aphmau Phoenix!"

A loud applause erupted amongest the crowd, and for the first time in a week.

I smiled.

I step up the podium and Principle Zoey pushes over a stool. 

Wow........

She gives me a small smile and I step on the stool.

My legs weren't even shaking.........

I wasn't sweating.....

This is so unlike me......

What did he do to me?

I clear my throat and look at the rows and rows of high schoolers and began, 

Not afraid. 

Not embarrassed.