~The Paths We Take~

I opened my eyes to the blinding sun coming from my window. I squinted my eyes and lifted my head. 

I had some drowsy feeling filling my head, the sudden light triggering a slight migraine. 

BEEP BEEP BEEP

My life. #WakingUpInTheMorning

I let my head fall back on my pillow as I stared at the ceiling with slowly opening eyes. 

I slammed the alarm, probably breaking it in the process.

I admired the beautiful painting of all of us. Sadly, My eyes drifted to the middle, causing a few tears to gather in my eyes. 

My mind returns to the memory of our encounter from the other day

My mind returns to the memory of our encounter from the other day. Maybe this was his sign for me, to move on to someone else. (WHY YOU SO DUMB APHMEOW!?) I had loved him for so long and he didn't even kiss me when he had the chance. Maybe he was toying with my emotions. Jerk.

Even this stupid painting wasn't inspiring enough for him.

Oh well.

I pushed the covers off of my body and sat up in bed. I stretched my hands up in the air and yawned. 

I started to get ready for my first day at PDH (Phoenix Drop High, easier to type cause I'm lazy).

I put on a short gray dress with a white collar and comb my hair down. I apply cherry Pepsi lip gloss to my surprisingly soft lips and tie a ribbon on the front of my dress.

After getting ready, I heard a familiar ding coming from the best invention in the history of inventions ( SANDWICHES!? No

After getting ready, I heard a familiar ding coming from the best invention in the history of inventions ( SANDWICHES!? No. That's the second). I picked up my phone and tapped on the incoming notification. It was Kawaii~chan.

                                                                     Kawaii~chan

Good morning Aphmau~senpai!

                                                                                                                  Good Morning Kawaii~chan!

Kawaii~chan made Aphmau~senpai cookies to welcome you back to Phoenix Drop!

                                                                                                                  Aww...Thanks, Kawaii~chan

You're welcome! Oh can Aphmau~senpai look out her window?I

                                                                                                            Ok.......................................

I do as she asks, peering out the window to see the beautiful, dying trees swaying in the wind and the flowers that now colored the grass.

Then I saw what Kawaii~chan wanted for me to see. I tried to look away, but couldn't. I watched as Aaron Lycan, my first love, swung his legs and arms in a repetitive motion. His red hoodie almost made him blend into the scenery. 

I barely noticed the notifications blowing up my phone.

I looked down to see a fangirling meifwa through text.

                                                               Kawaii~chan

AAAAAHHHH EGFUEGFWEHUFBEWFBHEBFBFIBFIEFIF! Aphmau~senpai distracted?

                                                                               No.....Got to go Kawaii~chan. See you at school!

See ya soon Aphmau~senpai!

I let out a big sigh and took another glance out the window at Aaron. He waved at my window and smiled. 

I didn't smile back.

I grabbed my Neko Atsume backpack and swung it over my shoulder. I stuffed my phone in the front pocket and ran downstairs. I waved goodbye to my mom and she said.

"Have a great first day......oh and don't talk to any boys, they're nothing but trouble."

Little did she know, that I knew all too well the broken hearts caused by boys.

A loud noise rang through the house signifying that my caravan was here to whisk me to my new personal hell. 

I opened the door, the hinges crying out. Right outside on my front doorstep stood Garroth, Laurence, Max, Katelyn, Sky, Jin, Ross, and......Aaron.

I yelled love and goodbyes to my mom and closed the birch (Yaa get wrecked Jason) door behind me. We started down towards our future. Phoenix Drop High.

We were all walking and laughing together, though I think Aaron noticed I wasn't as joyful as usual. 

He nonchalantly made his way over so he was walking alongside me, towering over me. 

Even after that encounter, I still blushed the darkest shade of red.

My mind randomly backtracks to how Aaron and I met. 

I was new at Phoenix Drop Elementary and unsurprisingly, didn't know my way around. 

I had been walking around trying to find my class when I tripped on an unsteady tile. I consequently dropped all my stuff and started to fall forward.

I expected the cold, hard floor when I felt two arms. 

The two arms stabilized me and lifted me back up. ".....thank....y..ou..." I managed out, blushing the whole time. 

"Are you okay?" Aaron asked. 

He was in 5th grade and I was in 4th grade. He chuckled a bit and smiled. 

That smile. 

His eyes. 

His voice. 

He helped me pick up all my stuff and offered to take me to class.

When walking and talking with him, I dropped one of my pencils. 

He picked it up and started to give it back when I said. "Keep it." I smiled a tiny smile and blushed even more. He smiled again and stopped at an oak door (Now everything is birch and oak is out of place, I'm looking at you Jason)

We became friends after that. I remember all the times we would get really close and think of the times he could've kissed me, but didn't.

He....didn't....

"Are you okay?" Aaron said, as he did so long ago.

"I'm fine." I snapped, with a hint of hostility. Clearly hinting at my annoyance.

He noticed it and backed off, he then turned to Laurence and made small talk with him.

I just stared ahead.

Thanks for reading this fanfic! I didn't think anyone would read this! Thank you all and have a nice day. Ross: See ya!