14. Mr. Sex Offender

Seven Weeks After the Incident - Thursday Afternoon

Zayn

I've been in the works of meeting with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. Yes, I spent over a month doing research on this little cunt. It was a lot of work. I was trying to figure out everything he likes, what he doesn't like, what he likes to do and doesn't like to do. I'm a psychologist. So it's easy for me to get whatever I want for my clients. Also, I went to law school for a few years, but dropped out, and I can get whatever I want with a little persuasion and my drop dead gorgeous looks.

Today I was meeting up with the little scumbag. I contacted him two weeks ago about a possible job position in my company since he is minoring in psychology. How convenient? We were having a meeting at my office. I wanted it to be private an quiet. His embarrassment from school would come later for him.

"Are you Zayn Malik?" Alex says sitting the chair across from me.

"Call me Dr. Malik," I reply shaking his hand.

"Cool. Well, I'm Alex," he says, "but you can call me The Ox."

"Mr. Chamberlain will do," I say rolling my eyes to his cocky nickname. "So, I was looking over you resume and you;re very experience in the spectrum of trauma dealing with child and teenage sexual assault."

"Mostly children. I'm really passionate about it," Alex replies.

"You should be," I say looking over his resume. "It's a very sensitive topic; especially for the people who go through it."

He shrugs, "Yeah, I guess."

"I see you're a frat boy," I say. "That's, um, interesting."

"Alpha Epsilon Pi," Alex says showing me his fraternity pin. "Are you in a fraternity?"

I think they're stupid. They're social clubs for people who don't fit into society, need a reason to keep up with society, and legacies.

Alex looked cringy. I was trying to get him as uncomfortable as possible. I hadn't even got to where I wanted to be with him right now. I was going to crush his little soul with my thumb and index finger.

"Why am I here? It obviously wasn't to bash my life," Alex says sitting up in his seat.

"Actually it is," I say, "but there is another reason. I was interested in you for a new position. You're young and you could connect with children really well, but teenagers and young adults, that isn't the same."

"I just have a different relationship with older people," he says. "It's complicated."

"I see," I reply pulling out a file from my desk. "Here, I have eleven different police reports about sexual assault. These came up since the beginning of the year."

"Some girls don't understand," Alex says.

"Understand what exactly?" I ask folding my hands together.

"A few weeks ago, I hosted a party at the frat house. There was this girl, I don't remember her name, but she was blonde, real cute, nice body," Alex says. "I bought her a drink and we danced together for about an hour. Then we walked upstairs together she was acting all crazy."

I slammed my fist on the desk; standing before him, "So you think that because you did all of that that she wanted to have sex with you?"

It's called being polite. Plus you should have seen what she was wearing. She was basically asking for it...

It was getting hard for me to  contain myself, but I wanted this to be as professional as possible. He stared at me with a cocky smirk and told me that I should understand him. We're both handsome and it's normal for girls to throw themselves at us and we should expect everything that comes to us. How much of a dick could someone be? It was literally insane.