4. I Am Your Sugar Daddy

Sunday Morning

Zayn

I woke up next to Perrie who was still sleeping. Her face was slightly tucked under the blankets and lights snores escaped her nose. She was cute when she slept.

I quietly get out of bed and go into be kitchen to start making breakfast. I didn't normally make breakfast for women who stayed at my place nor did I ever bring them to my condo to stay the night. But I wanted Perrie to allow me to be her sugar daddy. I had to play nice for the time being.

Perrie walks into the kitchen momentarily, rubbing her eyes. She had a bed throw wrapped around her and sat in a bar stool at the kitchen island.

"You didn't have to do this," Perrie says.

"I wouldn't be a good host if I didn't," I say handing her a cup. "Tea?"

"I'll just have some water, please," she replies.

"How did you sleep?" I ask filling up her cup.

"I slept well," Perrie says.

Can you tell me about yourself?

I really enjoyed Perrie being company to me. She was very interesting. I learned a lot about her and she is seriously funny with a contagious laugh. I was obsessed with anyone who could make me laugh. Perrie made me laugh a lot. She was twenty-one years old and graduating early from university so she can travel the country. She was smart and enjoyed multiple physical activities. Hopefully sex was one of them.

"I want to know about you now," Perrie says wiping her mouth with a napkin.

"What do you want to know?" I ask putting my fork down.

"Who is the man behind this sugar daddy facade?"

"First of all, this is who I am. It's a lifestyle that I worked hard for. There is no facade or lie behind any of this," I reply putting plates into the sink. "I just turned forty-seven. I was born in Bradford. I have a few properties in the states. My favorite color is purple. I play guitar sometimes. Is there anything else you want to know?"

"How many women have you been with?" Perrie asks handing me her dishes.

"I'm not ready to disclose that information to you yet." I say turning around to look at her.

"Why not?" she asks.

"If you allow me to be your sugar daddy then I'll tell you," I reply. "As of now, I won't say anything."

"That's not fair," Perrie says. "What if I think that's it's really bad after the fact? Can I back out of this?"

It depends.

Perrie asked to take a shower just so she could stop talking to me; I knew that. I went to the bathroom and set everything up for her: a fresh bar of soap, shampoo, conditioner, a wash cloth, and fresh towel. Once the water is hot, I let her know and she showers.

I had to get ready for work. I went into my closet and found Perrie an out to wear first before worrying about myself. Having the women's clothes really made me think about actually having a girlfriend rather than a sugar baby. But I was living right now. I can't just change the way I've been for the past couple of years.

I walked out the closet. Perrie was fresh out of the shower; wet hair and all. She was just about to remove her towel until she noticed me staring at her.

"Take a picture," she jokes tightening her towel. "It'll last longer."

"I hope your shower was nice," I say walking past her to the dresser.

"It was," Perrie replies. "Thank you for the clothes."

"You're welcome," I say.

"Why aren't you dressed yet?" she asks quickly slipping into the matching underwear and bra I had set out for her.

"I don't know what to wear," I reply.

"Maybe I could help you," Perrie says.

I'd like that.

Perrie gazed my bedroom sized closet. I stared at her in the tan bra and panty set I had left for her and boy was I living. I couldn't help myself, but stare. She looked so good. Every time she would look at me I would look away. She laughed.

Perrie picked out a maroon blazer with matching pants, a white button down shirt, and a pair of brown Italian shoes to go with my tan tie. I pulled the button down over my arms. I asked Perrie to undo my tie so that I could button up my shirt.

"I want you so bad right now," I say putting my cold hands on her back. It made her shiver.

Perrie smiles, "What would you do to me if I allowed it?"

"What would you want me to do?" I ask pressing my fingers into her skin.

Whatever you want. That's how all of this goes right?

I grab Perrie's hand and take her into the bedroom. Pushing pillows aside, I sit down on the bed and pat my lap. Perrie straddles me legs and I put kisses on her neck; guiding kisses to the back of my ears.  I take my shirt off. I tug at her panties for her to take them off. I acknowledge that she is shaved smooth all over. I topple over Perrie and pin her to the bed then taking my boxers off.

I rip open a condom package; spitting the opening onto the floor. It takes me seconds to put it on because I was nervous and excited for this. My love muscle was touching her middle. Perrie bites her lip as she opens herself up to me. I grit my teeth against the pain of forcing myself inside of her tight hole. Perrie moans in pleasure as my hands soar through my hair.

I was a little rough with her, a bit over the edge. I think she liked it. I could tell she wasn't a virgin; this girl was good, but I don't think that she was use to being loved like this. I stroke myself to full length inside of Perrie. she seemed to be enjoying herself. I think I was doing a stellar job to be forty-seven years old. This was the best time I've had with a woman so I wanted to give it my all.

I exit her. I flip her on top of me and position her on top of my love muscle. Perrie rides me as fast and hard as she can. My mouth finds her nipples. I begin to suck and bite on Perrie's breasts as she rides me. She moans. That is just what she want as I stretch her to her very limits.

The pain and pleasure of it is getting to be too much. Perrie start moaning much louder and I can feel her body quivering against mine. Her middle clenches tight on my length as I start to cum. I could feel it against the plastic wrapping. Perrie's legs give out under her. She slides down all the way on me. My muscle slams into the depths of her pink matter causing her orgasm to intensify.

Perrie slump against my muscular, tattooed chest and lie there panting. My hand in her hair relaxes and slides down her back, gently caressing her. My length is slowly going soft inside of her.

You're mine now. You got that? I am your sugar daddy. You belong to me.