27. Stalker Pt. II

Monday Morning

Perrie

Zayn had went out and bought a lot more baby clothes -- that we don't need at all, since we're having TWINS -- a boy and a girl. I'm sure we had enough clothes as if i was have quadruplets. He tends to over spend on them and they aren't even born yet. The twins have so many clothes and soon they'll have more than Zayn; he has more clothes than I do. I was folding all the new clothes and putting them into drawers and the closet. Everything was organized and color coordinated. My inner Jade was coming out.

Zayn was at work. He left at six in the morning due to early meetings. He'd be flying to California tomorrow night to start working on a side project outside of his business that he's helping to fund about renewable energy and Global Warming. I'd be alone for a few weeks and though I wasn't happy about it, I had to deal with it. Plus, my mam, Leigh-Anne, Jesy, and Jade said they would rotate and split time to be with me; so I was kind of happy.

There was a knock on the front door. I trotted my fat ankles down the stairs as quickly as I could; which wasn't quick enough. My mid wife was coming over to talk to me about some birth options. Her name is Shelly and she's a friend of Zayn's from college. Once Zayn announced my pregnancy to everyone else, Shelly reached out to us.

"Hi. How are you?" Shelly says giving me a hug.

"I'm good," I reply. "Sorry I took so long. I was upstairs. How are you doing?"

"I'm good as well," she answers taking her shoes off.

"We can sit in the family room," I say waddling over to the next room.

"You've been busy," Shelly says acknowledging the boxes on the floor.

"That's Zayn's mess from last night. We had some packages shipped in last night from our family," I say sitting on the couch. "He was suppose to take this to the garage before he left this morning. But it's okay; just leave your heavily pregnant girlfriend to clean up your mess."

"I can take it out when I leave," Shelly says. "I came over because I wanted to go over what we talked about and your thoughts."

"Right," I say. "I think that I would like a water birth. It's really natural and I think I'd feel better about myself."

"But? There's always one," she says."

"Zayn wants me to go to a hospital," I reply. "I don't know why. Maybe he thinks something will go wrong. He worries a lot. Which I understand, but ultimately this is up to me and what makes me comfortable."

I totally agree. I'll get started on a list of things you'll need and we'll meet again soon...

After Shelly left, I continued working on the children's stuff. It was moved into a temporary room because the painters were coming in today. We decided to paint two of the walls Hazelnut and the other two walls would be Sand Dollar. the room was going to be split in two so they'd have some space and when they got older they can decided if they still want to share or if they want separate rooms.

There was another knock on the door. The painters weren't suppose to be here until after noon, but at least they could just get it out of the way. I went downstairs and answered the door. A woman was on the other side. She smiles at me.

"I'm Martha from The Invisible Painter," she says with a huge smile.

"Oh, hello. Come on in," I say. "I'm Perrie."

"Great to meet you," Martha says stepping inside. "You chose some really great colors."

"Thank you," I say. It didn't take long for my boyfriend and I to pick colors."