10. Good Graces

Saturday Night/Early Hours of Sunday

Zayn

Things have been good between Perrie and I for the past couple of weeks. We haven't had any harsh arguments or throw downs. Everything is going great with the new rules that I instilled into our relationship. We even went out to dinner with Leigh-Anne and Andre a few days ago. Which was fun and it was easy for Perrie and Leigh-Anne to keep things quieter. I liked that they were in this together.

I told Perrie that we can have more personal conversations. It has made things a lot easier for us. She even told me a personal story from her younger years. I promised I would never tell anyone about it. Trust was a big thing for her. Not even her parents knew. Considering, the story, I would think Perrie would have turned out much different than she is.

"Tonight was fun," Perrie says taking her jacket off.

"I agree. Wine?" I ask pouring myself a glass.

"No, thank you, she answers laying on the couch.

"A lot of the men there were staring at you tonight," I say sitting beside her. She lays on my shoulder.

"Shut up," Perrie laughs, rolling her eyes."

"I'm serious. We didn't walk in together so they assumed you were single," I reply. "Some of them wanted to talk."

I wouldn't have talked back. You know that.

We undressed and watched our regular movie. We've been watching the same movie for the past week, but have never got around to finishing it for some sexual reasons. Sometimes it was her fault and sometimes it was my fault. We haven't been able to keep our hands to ourselves lately. We try to, but if we have free time we're together. It's inevitable.

"What're you doing next weekend?" I ask.

"My parents want to go to Paris," Perrie replies. "We've been planning the trip since last year and we finally have the money to go."

I joke, "Can I come?"

"You know that can't happen," she says pushing my side. "But I wish. It would be more fun for me."

"I have an apartment there," I say. "You lot can stay there and before you say anything else."

"Zayn..."

I'm not taking no as an answer.

I was doing this to stay in good graces with Perrie. I am willing to do anything to make her happy and comfortable. I was down for it. That's all I want for her now. It's how she deserves to be treated. My life is the life she deserved. I wanted Perrie to be her happiest when she was with me. I liked giving her extra incentives and really expensive gift because she deserves it.

"At least we finally finished this film," I say putting my wine glass into the sink. Perrie follows close behind me.

"What do you wanna do now?" she asks rubbing her hands on my back.

"I think you already know, Miss. Edwards," I reply turning around to her.

Show me the way, Dr. Malik.

I led Perrie to the bedroom, and undressed her from my t-shirt and socks. She lay on her back as I softly kissed her pert breasts. I told Perrie to close her eyes, and she quickly closed them tight. I take my own shirt off and quickly tie it as a blindfold. I then began softly kissing her legs; my mouth quickly moved upward to her inner thigh. Perrie moaned as I pecked her middle.

She moans as I take her breasts in my hands; still planting kisses down south. I inflict pain, then start pinching her nipple, coming up for a kiss on her lips. My hands slide down to caress Perrie's bottom through her panties. I twist her body around; lowering her on to my lap. She plants kisses on my neck whilst I tug on her panties.

She obediently gets up off my lap and stands in front of me. I gaze at her body; toned abs, great legs, bodacious bum. I slide her panties down her waist and her long legs before receiving access to remove her bralette. She lays back down as I crawl over her; positioning her where I want her to be.

Without a warning, I dive into her middle with my tongue. You alternately flick and suck it. All the while your hands grope at her bottom, kneading her soft flesh, feeling her buttocks tighten under your palms when you hit the perfect spot. Perrie pushed my head deeper into her socket. I thought I would drown in her, she was so wet.

Out of everything I do to Perrie, I knew this was her favorite. It was my favorite as well. Her taste was unexplainable; in a good way. I keep going, feeling my jaw begin to cramp, but determined to bring her off. I push harder into her; Perrie's legs wrapped over my shoulder pulling me in. Her bum clenches in my hands and her legs start to shake. Unable to move or breathe I just have to ride it out.

Perrie lets me go panting like a dog in a dog park. I take the blindfold off of her then laying beside her on the bed. She sits up in front of me pulling my tight boxers down my legs. She smiles as she throws her leg over, settling into a sitting position on my length. I reach out and place your hands on her hips as she grinds herself back and forth.

She slides all the way down. We both sigh heavily. Perrie stares me in the eyes as if this is our first time. It's not a scared look; it's a look of lust, it's a look like this is where and how she's always wanted to be. She clenches her middle tight increasing the pain on the both of us. She also increases her pace; rocking back and forth ever so quickly, but as the time went on slowly and more slow.