|° forty-seven °|

JinHee's POV

"2 more hours before your time ends, girlie."
- Old Sugar Daddy

I bite my nails shakily in my condominium and look around.

"I have to run. I have to run." I repeatedly said.

I stand up instantly and run to my bedroom pulling out a big bag shoving all my clothes and basic needs in.

I wear a long cardigan and a sunglasses in evening I don't care. I need to get away from here.

Who knows what that Old Man has planned.
I carry my bag and left my condo in hurry calling a taxi that I've known long ago to pick me up.

None of my plans work out. I have to leave, I don't have 3,000,000 won with me.

"Pin pin!"

The taxi I called arrives in time. I quickly walk to the taxi but a hand caught my wrist making me jerk backwards in surprise.

I look behind me and there's two buff men wearing mask towering me.

They took out a bottle of acid.

I widen my eyes in panic.

"Pl- please don't do anything to me. I'm begging you. Pl-please." I stutters wth tears streaming down my cheeks.

They ignore me and splash the acid to my face making me drop everything I have in my hold and screams in pain.

"Ahhhh!"

The pain is unbearable. I can feel the acid burning every piece of my skin.

I shakily try to cup burning face and cries in pain harder.

~•~------------------------------------------~•~

Nari's POV

"Hey Nari my fluffy snow, there's something I want to tell you." His voice was just music entering my ears.

My eyes becomes teary looking at how innocent and playful he was in the video.

He looked nervous and hesitated to talk.

"Actually, I- don't want to be your boyfriend anymore. I'm sick of it." He sadly said looking down.

A tear left my eye as I just continue to watch this old video of him.

"I want to be someone more special for you. I want you to be my wife. I want you to be one who's holding my heart. Okay now look forward, birdy." He beamed a bit nervously in the video.

How I wish he really is in front of me just like the day he proposed to me now.

It won't happen. I smile bitterly as I rewind the video back while comfortably lay on my bed.

"Nari?"

I woke up from my long thoughts wiping the tears that unconsciously falls and close the video I was watching before looking at the person who called from my room entrance.