|° twenty-nine °|

Sena's POV

"I may or not may gonna get hates from the boys." I mutters while driving my car slowly following a taxi.

"Oh you will, Noona. You will." Sanha chuckles beside me.

"You really don't have a mission, right? We since, you're an experienced spy now, daa." I mock him.

"Well no? I reject it because of you." He shook his head to me because of my sometimes childish act.

"Okay thanks for 'accompanying' me." I glance towards the BigMac I bought for him to convince him to accompany me here.

"Oh ad why do you have to follow this pretty woman again?" Sanha asks me taking a big bite of his burger.

"For your information, the not so pretty woman you said is the cause of Soonyoung's almost ruin marriage."

I bite my lower lip trying to comfort myself from getting angrier.

"I know but she's really beautiful."

"Yeah for a typical girl who once going under a plastic surgery." I mocks.

"So you and Coups Hyung are okay?" Sanha slowly ask me.

"Yeah we're alright. I told him my plan and he was a bit angry." I shrugged.

"Seriously? To whom?"

"At JinHee of course. And me too actually but do I look like I care." I chuckles.

"Noona, you're still remains the same." Sanha shook his head to me.

"I want to make sure JinHee pay what she's done to Nari." I bite my lips.

"We should put cameras to know her movements." Sanha suddenly said.

"Cameras?"

"Yeah, the tiny cameras for recording purpose. You loved to use it back then." Sanha shrugged.

"Okay but where?"

"Nari Noona's house, her office room and JinHee's house." He counts.

"Good idea. I did think about it but thinking that I didn't have the cameras with me so I didn't do it." I said.

"You should have told me earlier, Noona." He shook his head.

"Do I even have to?" I raises ny eyebrow to him.

I stop my car infront of a big apartment building after the taxi I followed stop.

JinHee step down from the taxi and eneter the building.

"So this is where she's staying at." I said slowly examining the building.

"Heol, this is an expensive apartment. Does she have a sugar daddy or what?" Sanha gaped.

"No, this is Nari's and correction, sugar daddIES. Okay let's go." I answer him.

He looks at me in dumfounded.

"Seriously?"

"What?"

"You call me to accompany you to follow her until here and then left?" Sanha scoffs in dibeliefs.

"Then?"

"I think we should put the cameras, Noona. To know about her activities. Women likes her, we can't predict what they can do." He explains.

"Now?" I look at him weirdly.

He's not okay sometimes.

"Yes."