|° thirteen °|

Sena's POV

"Then? You want me to stay all quiet and just watch that snake killing Nari slowly?" I hiss at SeungCheol.

He ruffles his hair in frustration making me roll my eyes.

"It's not like that, Min Sena. We shouldn't involve into their problems. I'm sure Nari knows how to solve her problem, okay?" He tried to resist me.

"Wait wait wait, no. That's not it. If its not us who help her and Hoshi, who else? Besides, your members don't even know that snake JinHee is a snake except for Wonwoo." I babble while turning the car wheel to the left.

"Jae."

There he goes again calling me by my nickname again. I huffs in annoyance.

"Yes, SeungCheol."

"Just listen to me just this time, please? We don't have to involve ourselves." He pleads to me.

"I just want to help them. Don't you want to help Hoshi? You're brothers right? I can't let JinHee take advantage to his condition." I brush back my hair.

He pats my head once and stay put his hand on my head and sighs unknowingly.

"I just don't know how to help them, Jae. I know they need our help. If I could, I would shoo JinHee away from their lives."

"Well I know how. I'm making sure that snake will regret on trying to take advantage on Hoshi. If I could slice her neck, I would."

I angrily babbles making SeungCheol shook his head to me. As if he's never have a thought like me.

"Hey hey don't shook your head to me." I point my finger to him before retreats it back to the car wheel.

"Drive properly, Sena." He warns me.

I shut my mouth thinking how to help Nari and Hoshi.

I rethinking what SeungCheol said and huffs slowly. He's quite slow but I still love him.

~•~------------------------------------------------~•~

Nari's POV

"Thank you, Madam. Come again, okay?" I smile brightly to our regular customer.

"My pleasure, Nari. I hope the result would be beyond my expectations." She said to me smiling.

I gratefully smile to her and bow to her politely.

"Of course. Have a good day."

This regular customer of mine wants a grand new home decor design from me for her son who is getting marry in few more months.

That would be a very big amount I will get after I done her design. With that money, I can bring Soonyoung to a more high quality treatment.

I beams alone and wrote the receipt from earlier in glee. I sign the agreement before proceed to hand it to my assistant.

I look over my Gucci watch and gasps.

"Oh shit, how can I forget about our promise?" I intentionally facepalm before gathering all my things into my bag.

"Tricia, I'll leave first okay?" I tell my personal assistant before I leave.

"Sure, Ms Nari." She smiles to me before continuing her work.

I walk out of the big shop office and hastily open my bag to find my car keys in hurry. Apparently, my bag has many things in it.

"Hey, why are you in hurry so much?"