|° five °|

Nari's POV

"Kwon Soonyoung! URGF!"

I gaped when Soonyoung literally slumped his body on mine. I gasped for breathe and tried to push Hoshi off my body.

"Get off me, Kwon!" I shouted with my short breathe.

"Nooooooooooooo spend time with meeeee." He whined and hugged me who is dying under him.

"I have to finish this design, Soonyoung. So no." I grumbled and push him off my body.

"But you promised me? Are promises are meant to broke?" He quietly asked me.

I stop clicking on my laptop and looked at him. He let out a small smile to me and shrugged unknowingly. Guilt started to eat me.

Slow breeze come in through our bedroom's windows filling in the sudden silence in this room.

"Not all promises. Pie crust promises are the ones will easily broke. But Yoon Nari's promises are more built than stones." I pinch his nose making him smile.

"Nari." He took one of my hand and hold it tightly. I looked at him and waited for him to continue.

"Can you promise me one thing?" His sincere eyes are enough to make me melt in his eyes and nodded to him.

"Promise me, if anything happens to me, you will never leave me, you will fight for our love. Can you promise me that? Can you give me the Yoon Nari promise?"