|° nineteen °|

Nari's POV

"Oh my god Mommy you lie to me?"

I asks in disbelief when she just sheepishly grins to me and shrug getting up from her bed.

"Aww I'm sorry, Nari. If I didn't do that, you won't come to see me." She pouts on her bed.

I chuckle a bit when she said that almost lose my temper a bit.

She reminds me about Soonyoung. Like of course she is his mother.

She pulls me to sit by her side and hugs me. I sighs and hug her back in relief.

"You shouldn't have done that, Mommy. I thought my heart was going to burst when you said there's no one in the house when you fell." I frowns to her.

"I miss you. We haven't talk for a really long time. I just need a time with my daughter in-law." She pinches my nose.

I scrunches my nose in pain. In no time, I might accidentally sneeze on her if she keeps doing that to me.

"I have lots of work to submit by next week." I groans and lay my head on her shoulder.

She pats my head.

"You must've been really stress lately, hm?"

"Yeah. I don't get enough sleep and I think I thought too many negarive things-- wait no that's not what I mean, I mean my customers are sometimes--"

"Okay okay."

Mommy cuts me off and shushes me laughing lightly. I stares at her and Soonyoung Oppa really gets his good looks from his mother.

"I just realized I miss you too, Mommy." I hide my face into the crook of her neck.

"Can I ask you a question?" She asks.

I pull away from the hug and looks at her in confused.

"What? Of course, Mommy you can." I smiles to her cheekily.

"How's it going with you and my son?"

I keep quiet and look at her before awkwardly clear my throat and cough at the same time.

"We're great, Mommy. You keep asking me the same thing. Why don't you ask Oppa too?" I let out a dry laugh.

She raises her eyebrow to me. Okay I thought my answer is convince enough for her.

I forgot she won't trust white lies. She can detect. I wonder that was the real reaso why she'd call me here.

"Have you eaten? I-I bought lasagna on my way here earlier."

I quickly stand up and pulls her with me to show her the lasagna I bought with me downstairs.

But suddenly she stops walking and won't budge a bit even if I pull her again.

"Mommy, I'm sure you're hungry right?" I smile to her again.

"And I'm 102% sure you're not okay with my son." She pulls her hand away from my grip and crosses her arms tapping her feets too waiting for my response.

"That's ridiculous, Mommy. Come on let's eat with me. I'm hungry." I laughs.

"So, it's true my instict has been true all this time." She looks at me in disappointed.

"No- Mommy I- okay you're right." I put my hands up in surrender.

"Oh Nari, it must've been hard for you." She hugs me again for second time today.