|° thirty-eight °|

Nari's POV

"Well well well, who do we have here."

A familiar voice suddenly greets me and Baekhyun interrupting our conversation together in a cafe.

I look up following by my young boss. Baekhyun frowns at the girl in confused and glance towards me.

I stood up abruptly and look at her in hatred.

"What are you doing here?" I rudely said to JinHee.

"So the softy Nari knows how to talk rudely now? Who teaches you? This dickhead?" She chuckles.

Baekhyun stands up infront of JinHee blocking me.

"What did you fucking say?" He spat.

"Dickhead. Why are you even with her? Don't you know she's a murderer?" She said examining her nails.

I look at her instantly and open my mouth to say something but Baekhyun cuts me off.

"Oh my- really?" He gasps dramatically.

"Yes." JinHee shook her head and giggles.

"Aww, I would like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up in my ass." He aw-ed sadly.

I stifles a laugh in.

"What are you laughing at bitch?" JinHee growls at me.

"I'm not scare with you, Yang JinHee. You just talk bullshit." I roll my eyes infront of her.

"Why you little-" She was about to come at me but Baekhyun stop her.

"Who do you think you are, missy?" He snaps.

"I'm a human, you blind dickhead." She spat.

"Can you leave?" I ask her.

"Why should I listen to you?" She crosses her arms over her chest.

"Do I have to throw a stick, then you'll leave?" I grip on my handbag.

Her face hardened.

"I'm sorry, let's just leave her here all alone." I said to Baekhyun and pull his arm out of the cafe were in.

"She's a murderer! She killed her own child. That's why Hoshi left you." JinHee follows us untik we reached where Baekhyun parked his car.

I turn around to her in hurt before I could enter my boss's car.

"Why are you doing to this to me? Can you stop messing with my life? How the hell did you know I'm in Japan?"

I hisses in anger.

"I have my own source I love seeing you suffer It gives me happiness. After years, seeing you in happiness makes me want to destroy that happiness of yours. I'm sick of people praising you." She giggles again.

"Good story, but in what chapter do you shut the fuck up?" I try to hold my anger in.

"You really improve in talking." She mocks me.

"Better than you." I said firmly.

"Do your parents even know that they are the living proof that two wrongs don't make a right?" She laughs.

"Do you even know that your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory?" I scoffs.

"What is your problem?!" She yells.

"I'd tell you how I really feel, but I wasn't born with enough middle fingers to express myself in this case." I calmly answers her.

"Go and fuck yourself, Yoon Nari. You annoy me. Learn from your parents mistakes use a birth control." She curses.