|° twenty-two °|

Hoshi's POV

"Soonyoung-ah, why is your gate open?" Jisoo Hyung asks me as sson as we arrive infront of my house.

I frown. 'Yeah why is my gate is open?'

"Molla.." I trails.

"Do you think there's a thief?" Mingyu shivers.

It can't be..I thought Nari put a security pin code if someone or even a thief break through our house?

Unless that someone know the pin code to our house.

"Nari is so careless. You guys wait here." I sling my bag pack over my shoulder and climb down the car.

I walk pass my gate and look around the pool area at the side of my house. The front door to this house is there.

A figure sitting on the chair infront my pool greet my eyes. I squint my eyes to get a clearer image.

A girl?

I huff and stomp towards the figure.

"Who are you and why are you breaking through my house and chilling like this is your house?"

I spat to the person coldly without mercy. The person looks up slowly and oull her big ass damn sunglasses from her eyes peeking at me.

"Oh hey there Hoshi! It's me JinHee? Nari's friend. Remember me?" She stand up in her freaking high heels.

"No I don't, now get out of here. I don't believe you." I stare at her suspiciously.

She scoff. "Look we didn't see each other only for about a month and you can't recognize me?" She grins.

I raises my eyebrow higher without responding to her.

"I'm JinHee, who's the one stay at your friend's house, Sena because I was almost gotten rape few months ago, remember now?" She smiles rather sweetly.

Then it click. No wonder I feels like I've seen her.

"Okay so, why are you here?" I crosses my arm.

"Because I want to see Nari. I heard you guys back here in Seoul after your so called 'honeymoon' there in an island." She smile again.

"Nari is not here so I suggest you to just get back home." I shrug.

"Why can't you just invite me in your house while wait for Nari? I'm sweating here."

"Hyung?"

I turn around and saw Mingyu has his cold expression on while looking at JinHee. JinHee looks at him and smile widely.

"What are you doing here?" Mingyu asks her harshly.

Eh? Is there something I don't know?

"What? I just want to meet Nari." She frowns rather cutely.

"Mingyu just call Jisoo Hyung in. I'll make coffee for you guys." I sighs and open the door to my house.

"No thanks, I have to go now. And I think you should leave because Nari ain't here." Mingyu points to JinHee and leaves after he bid goodbye to me.

I look at JinHee. She smiles.

'Well, she looks kind.'

~•~---------------------------------------------~•~

Nari's POV