|° twenty-eight °|

Third POV

Flashback

Hoshi slammed open their house with Nari following him from the back carrying a small plastic bag.

"How can you be so careless! How can you not know about this?!"

Hoshi snapped to Nari making her flinched in scared.

"O-oppa I'm sorry. I don't even know. I didn't feel anything. I'm sorry. I'm such a terrible person." Nari stuttered as that was the first time Hoshi ever raised his voice like that to her.

"How stupid is that if you don't know about that? Only stupid woman won't know this matter!" Hoshi raised his voice higher.

"I'm sor-"

"You're sorry? Then what? Do you think if you're sorry, you can bring our baby back? No!" He yelled in angry.

Nari looked down in shame. Shame of how stupid she was.

"You only think about yourself, huh? You only care about your feelings? I have a heart too, Kwon Soonyoung! It's my baby too and I don't even know I was pregnant." She said in hurt.

"The how about me?" Hoshi challenged her.

"We shouldn't argue about this. Our baby is no longer with us anymore." Nari sadly said.

"How could you say that?! Can't you feel anything in your womb? How can you carelessly run here and there while you're pregnant!" He shouted completely done with Nari.

"Can you please low your voice down? I'm sorry okay? I don't even get what most pregnant woman get. Throw up or craving anything. There's nothing." She looked up to her husband sadly who's shaking in anger.

"I don't get you, Kwon Nari! Don't you feel sad about losing our baby? Our. First. Baby." He emphasized the our first baby one by one.

"Of course I am sad, Oppa. In fact, more sadder than you. Which mother who doesn't love her child, Kwon Soonyoung? I'm hurting too, Soonyoung. I'm hurting too. But I try to keep strong when I see you like this. I tried to comfort myself."

Nari sniffles trying not to cry infront of her husband.

"This is all your fucking fault! The Doctor said, you eat a birth control pills! And you said you're friggin sad?!" Hoshi's eyes were throwing daggers to her.

'How can he be this cruel?' Nari thought to herself.

"I didn't eat any birth control pills!" Nari, for first time yelled at him making him shut his mouth for a moment.

"Are you not ready to have kids with me?" Hoshi suddenly asked her that.

Nari looked at him in dumfounded.

"Even if I'm not ready, I won't kill my own child. I will try my best to be the best mother!" She answered him.

Nari tried her best to explain to Hoshi.

It was true. She didn't even aware she was pregnant. She work here and there. She run here and there to get her work done. She went to this meeting to another meeting. It was a busy schedule for her.

She was exhausted. Thank God JinHee helped her. That month, she must done 30 kind of house design.

Until she felt pain in her lower abdomen and blood were trickling down her leg. She was then send to the hospital and the hospital called Hoshi to inform him the bad news.

He went to the hospital in worried plus still in his dance practice clothes. The doctor tried to calm him down after telling the reason why Nari was hospitalized but he just won't.