|° forty-five °|

Sena's POV

"I swear to god, Hong Joshua. If this is one of your daddy jokes with Jeon Wonwoo, leave me alone."

I stare at the both of them before continuing my cooking session in their dorm.

Pledis should really hire a maid for them.

"Pftt Hahahaha!" Jeonghan let out his high pitch  laugh to them.

"No, it's not!" Wonwoo screeches shaking his head along with Joshua beside him.

I throw some vegetables into pot before close it letting it boil and look at the two of them again.

"Well, this is such a good contain to be our daddy jokes but this is not a joke! I really saw her earlier! With some pregnancy test. And excuse me, I am older than you incase you forget about that."

Joshua exclaims trying to make me believe that he saw JinHee earlier at the convenience store buying pregnancy test when I told him to buy some lost ingredients I need to cook for their dinner.

"Look, from what I know, she was in Japan few days ago. So, nope."

They eyes darkened back when I said that I won't believe them. But then turn wide when they realized what did I just said.

"Japan? What do you mean? How did you know about this?" Jeonghan frowns.

Wonwoo looks at me in confuse.  He almost know everything except for maybe this one.

I froze.

I shouldn't have said that. I promised Nari not to open the story.

"Nothing." I mumbles and ignore them continuing to cook the dishes.

"Sena, I'm serious." Jeonghan's deep voice scares me a little.

"Actually, can you guys help me to arrange the plates on the table please? Thanks." I said again before turning my back to them.

"I'm telling Soonyoung."

Joshua starts to walk out of the kitchen followed by Jeonghan.

"Wait! Okay."

I stop them sighing slightly.

They both crosses their arms over their chests waiting for me to tell them the truth.

"JinHee, she...was in Japan as we were." I softly said while staring at them waiting for their reactions.

But none. They're like a statue. Probably in shock. Told ya JinHee is unexpected.

Wonwoo give me this "why-I-don't-know-about-this-one" look.

"WHAT?!"

I heard Seungkwan's loud voice ruining the silence by entering the kitchen in disbelief.

"Shhhhhhhh! Soonyoung might hear you."

I shushes him desperately afraid Soonyoung might heard his loud voice. 

"What do you mean that she was in Japan? She was stalking us or what?" Joshua said with Wonwoo putting his nasty face on.

"Apparently, she didn't know we were in Japan. She only knows Nari in Japan." I open the story to them.

There's no point on hiding it anymore.

If I didn't told them, they're going to keep pestering on me asking the same thing over and over again especially this satan, Seungkwan.

"What the hell. Don't tell me she attacked Nari? She made Nari suffered! What else does she want? Gosh, I really can't understand people with this kind of attitude."