End Of The Day

OMG OMG-DAY 18-OMG OMG

*Harry's POV*

I was relaxing watching the newest episode of my favorite show when Niall turned the television off.

H: "Niall! I was watching that!"

N: "We are going out to a fancy dinner tonight. Before you say no, its required. Management wants to celebrate our bandiversary to make and we have to dress nice."

H: "Ugh, cant we reschedule?"

N: "Nope, I already asked. Get up, go take a shower, get dressed, and be at The Ledbury at 6:00 sharp."

H: "Fine."

I got up and left to go get ready for probably the most boring night of my life.

--------------------------------

*Louis' POV*

I'm not exactly sure when I'm waking up but I hope it's before 6 or the plan won't work. 

It was around 5:15 when I started to feel.. funny? I was slowly blinded by bright lights, and my head was pounding. I opened my eyes and I was in my body!!! I was hungry and in pain but I didn't care. I called for a Niall, you could hear him in the bathroom running into things. I chuckled as Niall opened the door and finished pulling up his pants as he ran in for a hug. He had everything planned out, He had a nurse take out my IV and the tube in my chest. He shoved me into the bathroom handing me the things I needed to take a shower. I quickly took a shower and made myself look decent, I exited the bathroom just to have Niall push me back inside with a suit in my hands. I quickly changed, fixed my hair, and slipped on my shoes. I was about to leave when Niall stopped me

N: "Don't forget this."

He handed me the black box with the rings inside. I thanked him and ran down to the parking lot to find my car, Niall had brought it earlier. I started the car and started to drive, I glanced down at the clock and noticed it was 5:49. Its going to take me ten minutes to get there so I'm going to be cutting it close. 

I was about a mile away from the restaurant when traffic starting getting really bad. I only had 7 minutes left to get there. I honked and swerved around cars, I was most likely going to get a ticket but I didn't care. I got to the restaurant at 6:01, I ran inside and asked the waiter to take me to my table. She said my party was already here, and she led me back to the table. Harry's back was facing me, I quickly shooed the waitress away and I quietly made my way over to Harry. I grabbed the back of his chair and spun him around, then I kissed him. He was surprised and the kiss only lasted for a couple seconds before I pulled away, I smiled at him and I knew I was blushing. He smiled and jumped up attacking me with a bear hug. I laughed and hugged him back, I could feel my shoulder start to get damp from Harry crying?

Lo: "Harry, why are you crying?"

H: "I'm just so happy your ok, and-and you ki-kis-"

Lo: "I did, lets sit down and eat while we talk."

He nodded and we sat down, things went silent. We ordered and even after that it was quiet for a few minutes until he spoke

H: "So where is everyone else?"

Lo: "Thats kind of what I wanted to talk to you about. While I was in that coma, I could see and hear everything that was going on around me. When I heard you talking about your feelings, I star-"

H: "You heard all of that?"

He looked like a tomato from how much he was blushing.

Lo: "I did, but I started thinking. I started to try and figure out what my feelings for you were, I wasn't sure at first If I could even think of you in that way. I slowly began to realize that you are my best friend-"

Harry's faced dropped and he lowered his head

Lo: "Let me finish. I realized that you are my best friend, we have gone through everything together. We know more about each other than any one else ever has. I know exactly how you like your tea, I know your favorite catch phrases, I even know that you tell people that you like to be the big spoon to seem manly even thought you like being the little spoon because it makes you feel safe. I could never get tired of hanging out with you and that is when I realized that I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life with anyone else-"

Harry smiled at me but it quickly changed into a face of confusion when I stood up. I got down on one knee and pulled out the box. He put his hands over his mouth and tears started to form in his eyes.

(The "ALWAYS" ring is for Louis and the "FOREVER" ring is for Harry)

Lo: "Harry Edward Styles, would you do me the honor of spending the rest of your life with me?"

H: "I-I-I-"

Lo: "You don't have to answer right now, Its a lot of pressure and Its not an easy des-"

H: "Yes."

Lo: "Wait, what?"

H: "Yes, Louis. Of course I'll marry you!"

I smiled and ran into his arms, I looked up at him and our eyes met. He started to lean in until our lips connected. You could hear cheers and whistles from around us, we broke apart and noticed that everyone had watched what had just happened and had been taking pictures. Well, management can't stop up now, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my best friend.