What A Feeling

-DAY 6-

*Louis' POV*

Harry hasn't left the hospital room since my little .. accident. I feel bad, he rarely changes clothes cause the boys can only come so often and he only eats jello cups that nurses bring in sometimes just in case I wake up. I wish he would take care of himself, If he doesn't then by the time I get out of a coma he will be in one.He spent most of his time watching the TV or scrolling through twitter, he also sang to me quite often but I'm not complaining. 

It seems like I have been in this coma for months now but in reality it has only been 6 days. I honestly cannot wait to wake up, I'm going to immediately go to Harry and...and.... what am I going to do? Should I just go up to him and tell him I love him too or should I do something special? Maybe I should plan something big to show him how much I love him. I have the perfect idea! He would never see it coming! The only problem is I cant really do anything while I'm in a coma. Maybe I could contact one of the boys and convince them it really is me and have them help me set something up? How do I contact them, I have been in Harry's dream before but it was an accident. This is going to be a lot harder than I thought. I lay down on the hospital bed with my body and closed my eyes, thinking as hard as I can about the first of the three other boys that came to mind.

*Niall's POV*

I had eaten too much Nandos today so I decided to take a quick nap to make myself feel better. I fell asleep pretty fast and began to dream about going to Nandos, of course and now I'm hungry. I ordered one of everything from the menu and sat at a random table since the place was completely empty, suddenly I hear the front entrance open. I looked up at it was. Louis? 

Lo: "Hey Niall!"

N: "Hey Lou, whats up?"

I knew it wasn't really him, but I hadn't talked to him in so long and it felt nice to have him sitting in front of me.

Lo: "Niall, I need your help. you probably wont believe me but this is actually me, I'm in your dream cause I need your help."

N: "How do I know your really Louis and not just my dream playing tricks on me?"

Louis looked like he was in deep though before he suddenly snapped his fingers and smiled at me.

Lo: "If I am just part of your dream you would be able to make me disappear, since its your dream. Try it, If I don't disappear then I'm real.

I closed my eyes and imagined that Louis had left the restaurant and I was sitting all alone. When I opened my eyes, Louis was still sitting there smiling at me. I could feel my smile grow bigger and tears began to form in my eyes. I jumped up and surprised Louis by hugging him, , he laughed and we both sat back down in our seats. 

Lo: "So, Niall I need your help with something very special. You can't tell anyone about what we are going to talk about, ok?"

N: "Sure, what do you need help with?"

He smiled at me and his eyes sparkled, I knew he was up to something.

Lo: "I need your help planning a romantic way to ask Harry to marry me."