Where Do Broken Hearts Go

Very short chapter, but its kind of just showing whats going on outside of the hospital.

-DAY 8-

*Lima Bean's POV* :)

The past week, management has been having us do plenty of twit cams to keep the fans updated on Louis. Niall does most of them, me and Zayn just mainly eat and watch TV, but Niall doesn't seem sad at all. Niall is a sensitive guy so you would think he would be crying about this Louis situation but he is happy and smiling all the time. The fans have noticed it as well, The top thing trending on twitter is #NiallDoesntCare? but Niall's explanation was "I know he is gonna wake up, so why waste time crying over him?". Nobody knows if Louis is 100% sure waking up, so if Louis doesn't wake up then Niall is going to be completely shattered.

Then on top of all this drama, Zayn had informed me that he was planning on leaving the band. He said and I quote "I don't want to deal with all this drama! The bromances, Louis in the hospital, Niall skipping around here like everything is ok, its just too much! and I don't even like the time of music we sing Liam, I don't enjoy this. I'm going solo, I hope this doesn't effect my relationship with you and the lads, but its what I have to do."

So I was officially alone, Zayn was the only one to comfort me but now I only have two. If I go to Niall he will just tell e that Louis is going to wake up and end the conversation there, If I go to Harry he will just stare at Louis and say "I don't know". So I have no where to turn, I have to dit here and be sad and lonely by myself. What if Louis doesn't wake up? what will happen to the band. Ill be devastated but the other two boys with be completely broken and I wont have enough fight in me to pick up the broken pieces alone. I wish I could but I cant fix to broken hearts when mine wont be completely intact. If Louis doesn't wake up then the once popular boy band will just be a pile of broken hearts and lost dreams.