Temporary Fix

-DAY 15-

*Harry's POV*

Its been a little over two weeks now, we still don't know if Louis is going to wake up any time soon. I know Liam said going to a bar wont fix the problem but It'll help me not think about this for a little bit. I grabbed my jacket from the the arm of the chair and made my way down to my car. I drove to the nearest bar and sat myself onto one of the bar stools, I ordered my drink and began to scroll through my twitter while I waited for my drink. I took the drink and and started to drink it quickly before ordering another and another.

*Louis' POV*

Harry left a few hours ago, I'm not sure where he went but at least he isn't locked up in this hospital room. Liam came in about an hour ago and started frantically texting Harry, I'm not sure what he is so worried about. Liam was half way through another message when his phone rang and it had Harry's name displayed across the screen, Liam answered the phone and started asking Harry a million questions. 

Li: "Hold on I cant hear you, let me put you on speaker."

Liam pressed the speaker button and you could tell Harry was driving because their was a lot of honking coming from the cars around him.

H: "Hi Liam,  I feel sooooooo much better now."

Li: "Wait, Harry... are you drunk?"

H: "Only a little Liam, but I'm ok!"

Li: "How many drinks have you had Harry?"

H: "Im not sure... I lost count after drink number 27"

Li: "Harry pull over right now!!!!"

H: "Ok calm down Liam!"

Li: "Where are you right now?"

H: "ummmmm... the hopsital parking lot."

Liam ran out the door and of course I had to wait here and hope Harry was ok, he could have hurt himself. What if he had gotten in a car crash?! WHAT IF HE DIED?! I wouldn't have gotten the chance to tell him how I feel about him. I hope he can hold on for a few more days, In 3 days I will get my happily ever after with my curly haired prince. 

My thought were interrupted when the door was pushed open by a tired Liam carrying a sleeping Harry. He set him down on the couch and fell back into the chair and started calling someone

Li: "Hey Niall, can you come to the hospital with some ibuprofen and watch on Harry while I go get some sleep. He went out and got really really drunk ."

---

Li: "Ok, thanks. 

Liam hung up the phone and left to go back to the house. I hadn't seen Niall in awhile, it'll be nice to see the lad.

Niall came in through the door 25 or so minutes after Liam left. He was very smiley and look like he didn't have a care in the world. Usually I would be wondering why he wasn't worried about me like everyone else but I had a conversation with him a few days ago and he knows that two of his best mates are going to get married so he doesn't really have a reason to be sad. He filled a paper cup with cold water and set it down on the table next to Harry along with a couple ibuprofen tablets. Niall pushed the recliner on the chair up and lay down on it and fell asleep soon after so I decided this would probably a good time to get some sleep myself.