You & I

-DAY 6-

*Harry's POV*
Last night in my dream Louis was trying to tell me it was really him, but how can I be sure it was him? It could have just been my minds playing tricks on me. But the other night that case also shattered and no one was around it, then when I wen to pick up the prices his name was spelled out in the shards. That was probably just my mind trying to convince me it was him, the glass thing was probably a....coincidence? I would have to ask him when he woke up, if he woke up... the doctors said he'll wake up but they could be wrong. I hope he wakes up, but If he doesn't remember what I said to him then I'm not going to tell him again. I don't want to go through telling him again and he probably doesn't even feel the same way.

We had to move the tour to a different date, but in all the same places so no one has to get refunds and rebuy tickets somewhere else. Louis was really excited for visiting America, hopefully he gets to. As soon as he wakes up, I'm going to apologize and never leave him again... in a friendly way. I was so sad I did the only thing that helped me feel better, sing.

[Harry:]
You & I
We don't want to be like them
We can make it 'til the end
Nothing can come between
You & I
Not even the gods above
Could separate the two of us
No, nothing can come between
You & I
Oh, you & I

----------------------------------------------

(LETS SHAKE IT UP)
*Liam's POV*

Sure we were all worried about Louis but Harry had only left his hospital room once. Maybe if we knew why he was pushing Louis away before the incident then we could figure out why he won't leave Louis' side.
I went to the room across from mine but it was half empty.... oh ya! He had moved out that morning. I grabbed his keys that I took so that I would be able to bring him clean clothes. I made my way up to his apartment to try and find anything like a journal or letter or something.
When I got to his apartment I began to search until there was only one room left, would it be horrible to search his room? Even if it is invading privacy, I was worried about the boy. I went through the whole room and didn't find  anything, I was about to leave when something metal shone from under his mattress. I lifted the mattress to find a leather journal with a metal buckle, I opened and began to read the most recent entry.

Hey Journal,

I moved out today, I know I said I would try to stay friends with him but it's just so hard. Every time I look into those beautiful blue eyes I can't help but fall in love all over again. I-

Harry was in love with someone, it was a guy but who?

I feel so horrible, you know what?!?!
I'm going to go down to the apartment and go apologize! Louis doesn't deserved to be pushed away just because I have feeling for him. I'm going to go tell him my feeling right now!!!
-Harry

Harry is in love with Louis... ok. What is management going to say?