Perfect

-DAY 7-

*No One's POV*

Niall was surprised, he knew there were rumors going around about him and Harry being in a relationship but he never thought they were true. He was fine with it but he just never imagined them dating let alone married?!?! I guess people always did say that you should marry your best friend.. or something like that. 

Louis was nervous, what if Niall didn't approve and didn't want to help him. What if he didn't want to be friends with him anymore, he didn't really think that part through but he is hoping Niall is ok with this. 

Niall looked at the pleading look in Louis' eyes and nodded, comfirming that he would help. Louis was so happy. They spent the next three hours planning everything, then Niall got confused.

N: "Wait, when do I plan this all. We don't know when your going to wake up.."

Lo: "I actually do, today is day 7 of me being in a coma and I'm waking up on day 18. So I should be waking up on...."

N: "The 23rd of July..."

Lo: "Thats the day we were put together as a band. Thats perfect, I can propose at 8:22 p.m and our band anniversary will forever be the day I proposed to him."

Louis and Niall were so happy they had everything figured out, but back in the hospital room Harry wasn't doing to well. 

Why isn't Louis waking up? How long is it gonna be, I don't know how much longer I can wait for him. I has only been 7 days but I cant live with myself knowing its all my fault that he is in a coma. We could be happy and laughing at rumors. He would think they were down right annoying while I just laughed at the fan fictions and photo shopped pictures trying to hide my sadness the filled my entire body.

 Every one knew me as the womanizer but I didn't mean to be like that. I keep trying to find someone who will make me feel happy again but every time I'm with a girl they never make me as happy as Louis does by just simply smiling at me. I think the first time I realized I had feelings for Louis is when we were staying at some hotel I cant remember the name of in Minnesota. We shared a room and we kept causing trouble in our hotel room so we got in trouble, so we decided to take at midnight with our windows down and we drove to some restaurant we couldn't even pronounce . It was perfect.

I actually wrote the song perfect about that night, I was trying to get Louis to realize I loved him more than a best friend. Sadly Louis didn't remember so he assumed it was about some girl I liked. It was pretty sad but I got over it pretty quickly, I realized I would never get to be happy with him so I decided to not tell him how I felt so it didn't ruin things between us.