I Wish

-DAY 5-

*Louis' POV*

Today had been pretty peaceful, the boys visited and played some FIFA with Harry to cheer him up. I laughed when he lost and started throwing a fit, he then frowned

H: "If Louis was awake he would help me beat you guys..."

I frowned, I wanted to hug the boy so badly

H: "I wish he was awake"

I was so upset! Why couldn't I just wake up, I threw my arm against the vase but instead of my arm going through it knocked the vase over. It shattered and all the boys looked over confused. I bent down I moved the prices into my name right, I watched as Harry slowly walked over and read my name before covering his eyes and letting out a sob as he looked over to my body. I tried to hug him but I ended up walking right past him, he walked over to my end and held my hand laying his head over my stomach and started to cry. The boys tried to comfort him but nothing was working so they slowly left.
Later that night Harry fell asleep and so did I, but something was.. different?
I was sitting on a picnic blanket in a meadow with someone else, I slowly looked up to see the curly headed boy sitting across from me staring at me like I was the most interesting thing in the world.

Lo: "what?"

Harry shook his head smiling

H: "nothing, I'm just so lucky to have you as my boyfriend"

Wait what?

Lo: "Harry?"

H: "ya?"

Lo: "This is really me."

H: " what do you mean?"

Lo: "This is me, my spirit or whatever is in your dream. I'm actually talking to you right now."

H: "No you aren't don't lie to me."

Lo: "Harry I just wanted you to know I lo-"

Everything started swirling around me before my eyes shot open. Me and Harry were both awake and he looked like he had just seen a ghost.. oh wait.
How do I wake up already?!?!? I want to run into his arms and call him mine.
It's day 5 so I only have... 13 days left before I can hold him again.