Just Hold On

-DAY 16-

*Harry's POV*

I woke up and sat up, I instantly regretted it when I felt dizzy and I could feel pain throughout my head. I looked at the table next to the couch and there was a glass of water with pain killers, It looked like Liam had left but Niall was fast asleep in the chair next to the bed. I know it may not have been the best idea to go out and get drunk but I felt better for a little bit. I don't even know what I'm doing here, I'm waiting for the moment he is going to wake up and I don't even know if he likes me back. When he wakes up things are going to go back to how they were; me keeping my thoughts to myself and slowly pushing Louis away. Why am I even trying?

N: "Whatcha thinking about?"

I jumped and noticed Niall had been staring at me.

H: "Just things."

N: "Thinking about Louis?"

H: "Ya, I'm just hoping he is ok."

N: "Harry, you know if you ever need to talk about something you can. I wont judge you.."

Should I talk to him about it? He might be able to help with the situation, but what if he does judge me..

H: "I don't know...."

N: "Harry, you can talk to me about anything."

I guess I might as well tell him.

H: "Swear you wont say anything to anyone?"

N: "Swear."

H: "I have had a major crush on Louis for awhile now. He always denys the Larry rumors which hurts me but I know he doesn't intentionally hurt me because he doesn't know. I didn't want my crush to affect our relationship, but it started becoming harder and harder to hang out with him and not say anything. I started to push him away so I wouldn't ruin our friendship but all it did was completely destroy it. Now when he wakes he is going to hate me, and I don't know what to do."

N: "...ok."

H: "Ok?"

N: "Ok, you have a crush on him. Having a crush on someone is a crime, I'm sure Louis wouldn't hate you for it either. If you talk to him about it, he would probably understand.."

H: "I can't talk to him about it, because then whenever he sees me he wont only see his best friend but he will see the boy who has a crush on him. He won't want to hang out because he might think ill try to make a move even though he isn't interested. I don't think I can do this anymore."

N: "You don't think you can do what anymore?"

H: "I don't think I can wait around for him, I should be out there trying to find a GIRL who makes me happy."

N: "Harry, running away from your situation and having a fling with some girl isn't going to fix this. Your going to have to try and stick by Louis while he is sick and when he wakes up you need to talk to him about it. Ok?"

H: "Fine, but if things change between us for the worse then its going to be on your conscience."

N: "Don't worry, He will wake up and things won't change for the worse. Just hold on."