What Makes You Beautiful

I know the songs are all over the place, I'm just putting them in where I think they would fit.

-Day 9-

*No One's POV*

Harry sat on the couch near Louis' hospital bed and continued to write songs, It seemed to take his mind off things and pass by time quicker than just waiting. He looked up at Louis then down at his paper writing "What Makes You Beautiful" at the top of the blank page and began to list that made him beautiful. 

When he had finally finished the song I looked up at the clock to see he had been writing for five hours now. He sent the lyrics and tune to management so they could start working on the music before the boys had to record the lyrics. It was very peaceful for about an hour after that before Niall came into the room.. very loudly.

H: "Shhhh Niall, quiet down"

Niall laughed

N: "Its not like I'm gonna wake him up Harry"

Harry gaped at how Niall was acting, does he not realize that their friend might never wake up?

Niall noticed Harry's expression and realized what he had just said.

N: "Sorry Haz.."

Harry smiled weakly at him

H: "So what brings you here Niall?"

N: "Just wanted to visit, is all."

Harry nodded and continued to stare at his blank notebook until Niall spoke up again.

N: "OH! So today I saw this cool ring and bought it, isn't it awesome?

Harry looked down at the small plain silver band that wrapped around his finger. 

H:I guess its ok.."

N: "You are so jealous, here you can try it on. See if it fits."

Niall took the ring off and slipped it onto Harry's ring finger.

H: "Its a little small, here."

Harry gave Niall back his ring. Niall's plan had worked so he quickly made up an excuse to leave and went to buy Harry's ring.

Harry was a little suspicious of Niall's excuse but he didn't question him. Liam hasn't really talked to me lately, and whenever I ask Zayn about it he tells me he has something to do and hangs up before I can even say "bye". I think its a little strange but I'm sure every things ok. If there was anymore drama I think I would honestly explode.