Rumor Has It

*No Ones POV*

"Hello, welcome back and today we are interviewing the biggest boy band in the planet... ONE DIRECTION!"

The boys entered one by one and sat on the couch in the order:

Zayn-Niall-Liam-Louis-Harry

"Welcome boys, how are all of you today?"

Lo: "Fantastic"
H: "Super"
N: "Ok"
Li: "Fine"
Z: "Wonderful"

The interviewer chuckles and continues

"So first topic.... Rumor has it that there is a little romance going on in the band. Can you guys let us in on the truth behind Larry Stylinson?"

Lo: "I'm not sure what the fans are going on about? Me and Harry are just really good friends..."

Harry stared off into space and messed with the bracelet on his wrist

(Louis had given Harry this bracelet when they first met, kind of like a friendship bracelet)

He didn't want to listen to Louis denying the rumors. He had actually developed feeling for him and it hurt knowing that Louis didn't feel the same way. He has all this bundled up inside and he can't share it with anyone because it could ruin his relationship with Louis if he finds out. So Harry did the only thing he could do, he wrote his thoughts in a journal. It really helped to have someone.. or something to talk to sometimes. If only Louis felt the same way, they could be-

"HARRY!"

Harry snapped his head up to see everyone staring at him, he blushed and muttered

H: "Sorry, I zoned out. What were you saying?"

The interviewer chuckled while Louis repeated himself

Lo: "I said, you and me find it quite annoying when people spread Larry rumors right?"

Harry nodded his head and responded with short answers the rest of the interview. After it was over he quickly shakes the interviewers hand and rushed back to the car. Everyone tiredly made their way inside when they got home and went to bed. Everyone except Harry who wrote in his journal, and Louis who was confused as to why Harry had acted so strangely at the interview. He knew that recently Harry had been pushing himself away from Louis due to all the Larry rumors. Louis didn't blame him entirely, the rumors were really frustrating and it took a tole on their friendship.

Harry couldn't stand living with Louis anymore. He didn't want to affect their relationship and it was hard to pretend he didn't have feelings for Louis 24/7. So he picked up his laptop and bought an apartment 3 floors above the one they stayed at right now. He would let the boys know in the morning, he would tell them it's because he just needed some personal space.

*Next Morning*

Louis woke up to a loud bang and hearing profanities shouted. He walked out into the living room to find Harry with a box full of his things on the floor and Harry holding his foot with his face scrunched up in pain. Louis laughed but quickly frowned realizing Harry had several boxes filled with his stuff.

Lo: "Harry why is all your stuff packed up?"

Harry began to stutter just hearing Louis' morning voice

H: "Um-um I just um thought that I-I needed some umm personal space so I umm-umm bought another ap-apartment for myself"

Louis was hurt, He knew Harry was pushing him away but he decided to move out? It hurt him to think that their relationship was almost non-existent because of some dumb rumors. He watched as Harry took the rest of his boxes and then he went back to his now half empty room he no longer shared and slammed the door before locking it. He sat down in his bed and decided he needed a few hours..days...weeks to think.

For the next few weeks Louis stayed in his room and only unlocked it to quickly grab food while the boys weren't paying attention. He just cried and ate when he needed too, Harry had never come to check on him either which made him even sadder. He couldn't stand it anymore, he was gonna talk to Harry and demand him to move back in so they could fix their relationship. He opened his door and asked Liam to fetch Harry while he changed, he then proceeded to take a quick shower and change into some clean sweatpants and top. When he entered the living room Liam looked sad and nervous?

Li: "Ummm Louis, Harry said he doesn't want to see you right now. He said he's busy"

Lo: "busy with what?"

Li: "He wouldn't tell me, he just said leave him alone"

I couldn't beeline what I was hearing. I went back to my room and locked myself in my bathroom and cried. I cried for what seemed like hours before I stood up, I was about to leave the bathroom when I spotted my razor. What if I ended it, The pain could just go away. I grabbed my razor and brought it to my neck, I quickly swiped at my neck. I fell to the floors and my vision starting to go black

"LOUIS!!"

I recognized that voice as Harry's but it was already to late. I blacked out.